Let me try.

~3 rd Person P.O.V~

"Ya! get back here" another smirk found it's way to Yoongi's face, although his body refused to show it the man was a nervous wreck, he heard it, there was no doubt he heard when Taehyung admitted to liking him while in a fit of anger. He turned around and asked Taehyung "why can't you admit that you like me, just tell me it'll make everything go easier and faster" Taehyung was caught off guard by Yoongi's sudden boldness "why don't you tell me what you've been doing these past few days?" despite wanting more of Yoongi Taehyung still wondered why he'd been gone for so long, what had he been doing with Ha-Eun for three days straight?.

Something about the way Taehyung asked the question bothered Yoongi, had he given Taehyung reasons to doubt him in the past? Taehyung arched a brow, the truth was the man was still angry he had gotten so used to having Yoongi all to himself he became greedy towards Yoongi's attention Yoongi stood still but crossed his arms "I've been helping Ha-Eun" 'for three days?' Taehyung wondered, "what could she possibly need you for that required her to be with you for seventy-two hours?" Yoongi began to get anxious more, so then he was a couple of minutes ago, "why are you asking so many questions?" Yoongi asked.

'Why are you so suspicious?' but he didn't ask that instead, he asked: "why are you avoiding them?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the taller's question "because it sounds like you don't trust me," Taehyung thought 'who's  fault is that?' "should I?" Yoongi's anger sparked, "I don't seem to remember giving you reasons as to why you shouldn't " Taehyung smiled fakely "you don't think spending three days with someone else isn't reason enough? If not then how about avoiding all my questions or not calling me for three days, you were so busy you didn't have time to miss me cause if you had then you would've come to see me or at least call me".

Yoongi swallowed, "so tell me Yoongi, what was so important? Does Ha-Eun mean that much to you?" Taehyung's cold stare stung deep into Yoongi. "I was angry at you," Yoongi finally admitted, "for what? I didn't do anything" Yoongi realized both of them were keeping so much from each other maybe that was the real issue "lets cut the crap Taehyung" there is was the full name it wasn't calming the taller, instead it was feeding the fire burning deep within him " You've been messing with me all this time, and I've tried to give you time to accept your feeling, but I can't wait anymore it's been five months now, and you refuse to acknowledge what you feel".

Yoongi continued "I've asked you almost every month, I asked you whether or not I'm something else, but you always say the same thing, you say that you can't give your heart to me because you don't see me as anything else but a friend, yet you want me to cuddle with you, and call you baby and Tae I've kissed you every time you ask for it, I've done everything you ask me to, but what about me? How can I not feel something towards you when I love everything about you? You don't want me to date anyone else, but you're not willing to be with me; friends don't kiss Taehyung, they don't cuddle, and they don't make your heart beat the way I make yours do".

Taehyung wasn't saying anything "I've been patient with you, I even felt guilty when I asked about your feelings towards me, but I can't do it anymore Taehyung because kissing you and having you so close only makes me want you more, and you refusing me every chance you get is getting old, and I'd be lying if I told you it didn't hurt, if you really don't like me then why can't you date? Why do you hate spending time with someone who isn't me? Do you want to know where I've been all these days? Fine, I've been with Ha-Eun because she's been in the hospital and she asked me to come back to you but I couldn't because it hurts when I'm around you, you think you're the only one that's scared to admit their feelings? Well, your not, but the difference between you and me is that I'm willing to you give us a chance".