Anger P1.

~3 rd Person~

Taehyung didn't have work today It was Saturday, last night he managed to sleep so today he woke up early and cooked hoping Yoongi would show up today. When the clock hit eleven Taehyung put everything up 'I guess he isn't coming today either' he thought to himself and walked to the couch he contemplated watching supernatural just to anger Yoongi but decided against it 'here I am being loyal to his ungrateful ass while he is probably having fun with Ha-Eun' despite trying not to get angry at the thought of Ha-Eun he failed to do so.

'It's been three fucking days who needs a person they barely meet that much?' he took deep breaths trying to calm down 'I'm going to call him' he told himself and pressed the call button as soon as it begins to ring he hung up 'I'm not going to seem desperate if he wanted to see me he would be here, but what would noona do? she would tell me to stop being so scared and man up' he nodded to himself and took a deep breath, he took his phone on his hand again and clicked on Yoongi's contact 'okay now just press call'.

Before he could do so the front door opened a handsome Yoongi walked in with beautiful clear pale skin, dressed in all black his body seemed to have gotten leaner in this few days Taehyung didn't see him 'there he is looking happy while I suffered through the storms and noona's scoldings' but that wasn't true Taehyung looked just as handsome and Yoongi simply always looked perfect except with bed hair that just made him look adorable. "I'm home!" Yoongi screamed he was looking at his phone so he didn't see Taehyung sitting on the couch.

Once he put the phone on his pocket he got startled when he saw Taehyung "you don't have to scream I'm right here" Yoongi nodded he knew Taehyung was mad but the couldn't do the usual things to make him happy because they consisted of cuddling, Eskimo kisses and sweet nothings against Taehyung's ear. "Sorry I didn't see you when I came in" Taehyung's stare were lasers and they burned deep into Yoongi's soul "where were you?" Yoongi gulps and says "I was here-" Taehyung gets up from the couch and crosses his arms "that's bullshit because I was here".

Yoongi usually thinks Taehyung's angry face is cute but this time he is so angry he almost looks emotionless " you weren't here" Yoongi accused "yes I was, I came after you left" Yoongi didn't know what else to say "I asked you where you were" Yoongi swallowed "I left to the studio when I saw that you weren't home" he says "were you alone?" no he wasn't he wanted to make sure Ha-Eun was taking care so he took her with him, the studio was actually a big apartment so she slept on the guest room "no" Taehyung took a deep breath and blinked.

"So basically you've been with Ha-Eun these past three days? and you didn't even bother to call me, did it never cross your mind that I would be worried? and let's not talk about all the promises you broke while you were gone, I remember you telling me I wouldn't be alone again, and that you would put me first and yet you were gone for three days with a girl while I stayed in the house alone, for the past two days it's been raining like the fucking sky is going to fall, my ass was scared and wanted someone to be with but I guess you didn't even realize how strong the rain was how could you, you were probably enjoying your time with Ha-Eun".

At first Yoongi didn't notice the tears that were caught in Taehyung's eyes until the began to run down his cheeks, when he finally saw them he ran to Taehyung and tried to hug him "I'm not sad you idiot I'm mad, you left me alone for some girl you barely know!" Yoongi began to feel guilty for not taking Taehyung's feelings into consideration these past few days "I'm sorry Taehyu-" Taehyung cut him off "if you call me by my full name again I'll walk out of the house and I'll be the one who will go missing for a couple of days" Yoongi nodded 'did he finally realize I mean more to him ?' Yoongi wondered "I was going to tell you that I like you and all but just looking at you makes me angry" Yoongi blinked but Taehyung didn't realize what he just said.

Before Taehyung could continue scolding Yoongi the doorbell ringed "what!" Taehyung screamed but still managed to wipe his tears and walk to the front door a tall man stood on the front door "hey do you remember me? you were in the restaurant with Jimin and Jungkook" Taehyung gave the fakest smile as he nodded "I was just wondering whether or not you thought about going on the date with me" Yoongi got closer suddenly he recalled his nightmare of Taehyung leaving with a tall man "oh wait how did you know where I am?".

"Jimin told me you were house-sitting for a friend of yours and gave me the address" Yoongi couldn't take it anymore "sorry about that but Taehyung is my boyfriend, he had to pretend to be interested in you because Jimin and Jungkook don't know we're dating yet" Yoongi pulled Taehyung aside and further into the house " I'm sorry I'm afraid you just wasted your time" Yoongi was about to close the door when the man's foot stopped it from closing all the way "is that true?" he asked Taehyung who he could still see "yeah, I'm sorry" the man nodded "well you have my number, I personally think we make a better couple" Yoongi arched a brow "if you don't get off my fucking lawn in three seconds your not going to leave here in one piece".