His past.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

Taehyung and I were sitting on the couch when he said "Babe?" he says it jokingly but he can't seem to stop calling me that anymore, and I don't mind it "huh?" my eyes are still looking at the screen so he throws the pillow at me and turns the TV off "did you really break up with Jung Jae-Geun because of me?" I turn around and face him "yeah because he was rude to you".

He was quiet for a moment "when?" he asks me "do you remember when you bumped into him on the mall and he asked if you were stupid?" he nodded "that night I took him home and said I wanted to break up with him" his brows drew in close to each other "but we weren't friends, we didn't even talk to each other" he tells me.

"I know, but that time he was rude to you in the Ice cream shop I got mad because he was always so rude to everyone and then when he mistreated you in the mall I couldn't keep looking at him the same way, and I felt so guilty for not standing up for you" Taehyung stretched his hand and I took it "but you did, that time in the Ice Cream shop you apologized to me and you left with him and in the mall you told me it wasn't my fault that was more then Dong-Hyun ever did"

Taehyung and I found a show we both liked but it was barely six pm and he was constantly yawning "go take a nap Tae" I told him "I want to finish this episode" I get up and grab him by his thighs "we'll see it later, I carry him to his bed and when I go back to check on him he is already asleep as I'm walking to the bathroom I see him shift, and I think he is sobbing? I go to him "Tae?" he doesn't respond the sobs become louder I sit next to him and bring him closer,

I began to shake him"Tae, wake up" but he shifts in my grip "baby!" I put my hands in the side of his face and he opens his eyes, tears are still running down his eyes, he sits up and I hug him, he begins to cry, what kind of dream did he have? "It's okay baby I'm here" I hold him tighter and he begins to take deep breaths within a few minutes he calms down "what did you dream?"

"My mom's death" everything went still when he said that how stupid had I been why didn't I ever ask about his parents again? "I'm sorry," I say he lays back on the bed and I do the same, he puts his back on my chest and I wrap my arm around him but he turns around and holds on tightly "my mom... she passed away when I was ten" he says "you don't have to tell me" I respond "I want to" I place a soft kiss on the top of his head.

"My dad was abusive towards mom and me, one day when I came back from school... I told her we should run away because.... dad would keep hurting us ....she said we should have left a long time ago... when dad came home he saw our bags and he began to hit my mom, I tried to get him off her... but I was too weak.. my mom tried to run away but dad threw her down the stairs... I called an ambulance when dad ran away but by the time we got to the hospital..she was.. dead..the cops found my dad in his work but when he saw them he ran to the roof..and he jumped" he begins to cry.

How can Taehyung's past be so dark? Despite me trying to be strong for him I cry too because this isn't just a story it's Tae's past my Tae, the one who has a box smile that lightens up your day, the same Tae who is emotional, cute and kind "I'm sorry baby" I hold him tighter than ever because I don't want him to feel alone, I never want him to feel alone especially when he is with me, because he deserves so much more then he has, he deserves everything.