Worth more.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I take Taehyung's hand "are you nervous?" I ask he turns around "no, actually yes but that's because I really don't like the idiot" I smile at him "neither do I" I actually don't care about the companies anymore, my brother can keep them for all I care, if I'm being honest if it weren't for him I would have never ended up with Tae it was the anger he sparked in me that caused me to want revenge, it was my dad's will that required me to be married.

I stop walking "what?" he asks me "we don't need the companies, mine are enough, the money they make will last us generations and you're my husband but I didn't marry you to get the companies it was my intention at first but when I proposed to you it was because I want to spend my life with you, companies or not" his beautiful smile appears again but pulls on my hand "I love you Yoongi, and I know you didn't marry me for the companies at the end but I want your brother to feel like he is drowning in jealousy and anger so we're getting those companies".

I don't think Taehyung realizes that taking over the companies means more work for me but I follow him none the less. After everyone comes in and we all greet each other the meeting begins "It seems like Yong-Silk has something to say" one of the lawyers said. After that my brother went on a rant about Tae and I being fake and how he was probably being paid. I began to get bored half way through and I started daydreaming "If your going to fabricate a story at least know what you're doing, Yoongi has never paid me if you need proof we can bring a copy of Yoongi's monthly expenses with that you will be able to see that he has never transferred any money to me, in fact, I worked up until last month even though we live together".

Apparently, it wasn't such a bad Idea that Taehyung was working "LiarI think your full of shit" my brother claims "if you call my husband a liar one more time I'll rip your throat out" I say, it came out a lot more aggressive then I thought. Taehyung grabs my hand "Tae and I have shit to do so let's get this process done quickly" I handed them a folder with all of our information including the wedding certificate. My brother was clearly angry "I even provided some picture of when I proposed and our wedding". The process took about three hours until Taehyung and I signed and the companies got handed to me "if you ever need a job bro, just give me a call".

Now that we are home I jump on the couch while Tae approaches me I reach out for his hand as he sits on my lap, I kiss his hand as he looks at me, I hear the front door open when I look over all of our friends are coming in "can I tell them to go?" I say quietly to Tae "no, we cancelled on them last time" that's a shame.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

I stand up to close the door because Namjoon Hyung forgot to close it, before I make it back to the couch Alma comes closer to me "when oppa kisses your hand do you know what that means?" she askes me, I shake my head " its a tradition from my dad's town, usually it's the youngest who kisses the older like what I do with Yoongi but I'm kind of obligated to because Im his sister and the youngest but in your case he is the oldest it means more this way, it means he respects and loves you more then he loves himself, it means that he will cherish you and put you before him, that he will remain loyal to you and will always be honest with you, we do that when an I love you isn't enough" I offer her a smile and walk towards Yoongi, as I sit down next to him I take his hand "I love you" I said before leaning down to kiss the top of his hand.