What we saw.

~Taehyung P.O.V~

     Once in a while, Yoongi and I go out to eat instead of cooking home now we're at his family's restaurant "baby" I look up to meet Yoongi's eyes "yeah?" he begins to smile but hides it with his hand "what?" I say again "don't look but Jin and Namjoon just walked in" I look behind me because how can I not? "Tae you told you not to look" I give him an apologetic smile but watch as the Hyungs sit down on the table behind us when suddenly I remember "they're going to see us" Yoongi nods "we're not doing anything wrong let's just say we're two friends having dinner".

  After thirty minutes they've either not seen us or they aren't trying to draw more attention to themselves Yoongi and I are done eating and we stand up "let's go the other way?" he nods and we began to walk the opposite way. As we wait for the car I spot the two Hyungs walking this way "they're coming" I tell Yoongi who looks behind him he looks at me for a split second before bringing me closer and lifting the hood to my head he does the same and we look the other way "you can stay with me tonight, I don't want you to drive this late" I hear Jin Hyung say.

   I tug at Yoongi's hoodie wondering if he heard it too "are you sure Hyung?" Namjoon Hyung asks " why are you suddenly acting shy?" Jin hyung responds "I'm not, I'm just worried if I stay in your house I might not be able to control myself" This feels weird listening to their conversation and also what just happened did Namjoon Hyung really just say that? Our car finally arrives and we get on as quickly as we can trying to remain hidden.

   Yoongi begins to laugh uncontrollably once we get in the car  "babe stop! why are you laughing?" I ask he begins to take deep breathes but begins to laugh again "stop It wasn't that funny," I say. After a minute or two Yoongi finally calms down "Namjoon is thirsty for Jin Hyung and I don't know how to process that" same here I can't believe we overheard the whole thing.

 When we get home Yoongi and I sit on the couch and watch a movie and I must say I hate this couch. Somehow we fell asleep there. I woke up at two in the morning and sent him to his own bed. In the morning we sleep a little later than usual because it's Saturday but we get a call from Jimin and Jungkook as soon as we wake up. I took a cab and Yoongi left a couple of minutes after I did. We greet each other when he gets to Jikook's house. Namjoon and Jin Hyung weren't here yet and everyone else was in the backyard.

   There is a knock on the bathroom's door "baby Hurry up they sent me to get you"Yoongi says I hurry and wash my hands when I walk out of the bathroom, when I look up I spot Namjoon and Jin Hyung, Yoongi and I go inside the door and leave it halfway open so we can see them "where are they?" Namjoon Hyung asks "back yard" Namjoon Hyung gets closer to Jin Hyung and wraps his hands around his waist "what are you doing? they might see us" Jin Hyung says "no one is here" Namjoon Hyung responds he pulls Jin closer and kisses him in the lips in shock I look at Yoongi who is smirking at me.

    I close the door as quietly as I can but my phone begins to ring " where are you guys?" Jungkook asks "we're about to go outside" I say there is a knock in the door, my eyes go wide "hide behind the door" I whisper to Yoongi who does what I told him and open the door "oh hey Hyungs," I say "hey Taehying~ah" I turn the light off and close the bathroom's door leaving Yoongi inside "we should go outside Jungkook just called to ask where we were but I didn't know you guys were already here" I lied "okay, lets head out" I walk with them outside.

I know kind of boring but there are better moments to come!