Lonely.

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

    Taehyung and Yoongi got home they both cooked together but Yoongi tried to stay as far away from Taehyung as possible despite the small kitchen. Yoongi knew it didn't bother Taehyung that the house was this small but it bothered him, every time the boys came over they had trouble fitting and would need to sit in the floor or the dining table so Yoongi really wanted another home but he was stubborn and after his mother told him to buy a new home he was determined to be happy there but it seemed to be getting harder and harder.

    Yoongi felt Taehyung's stare as he walked from one place to another in truth Yoonig was beginning to get angry, he thought about all the times he and Taehyung kissed, all the times they slept together and cuddled next to each other, he thought about their nicknames and the way Taehyung wanted to kiss him but suddenly Taehyung wants to pretend he is just a friend ? Something about it bothered Yoongi deeply but he tried to shake it off as he sat down on the table with Taehyung  "bab- I was standing outside the neighbor's house and I noticed their wifi name is, get off my lawn" Yoongi smiled "last time it was 'I'm behind you' so I'm not surprised".

    Taehyung and Yoongi cleaned up after eating "do you want to watch Supernatural?"  Yoongi nodded before Taehyung could continue to walk to his room "I think it's better if we watch it in the living room" Taehyung was confused at first but nodded and walked to sit on the couch. To say it was weird is an understatement Taehyung found himself turning to Yoongi almost every minute, he didn't know how to feel and he didn't know how much more of this he could take. After three episodes Yoongi stood up and said "I'm going to bed Taehyung, don't watch more episodes without me" Taehyung nodded and turned off the TV.

     The younger felt like he did something wrong, but in his head telling Yoongi he was just a friend was the right thing because he didn't think Yoongi could be something more to him, Taehyung truly believed he was confusing attraction with friendship. Yet he couldn't sleep that night either and Yoongi found himself getting a refill of the sleeping pills. Even in Yoongi's dreams, Taehyung followed him, in his dream Taehyung was standing in front of him telling him that he wasn't happy anymore and that all they could ever be was friends.

     Taehyung turned around and walked towards a black car and all Yoongi could do was stand there as a tall man got out of the car and opened the door for Taehyung. Yoongi left and came home to an empty home. Taehyung's cooking didn't fill his nose anymore, he wasn't wrapped around Taehyung at night anymore, there were no night cuddles or pecks before and after Taehyung came back from work. In the dream, Yoongi was as lonely as he fills right now.