Shower. (M)

Taehyung has been awake for a while now, but he likes being held by Yoongi, he felt his husband shift beside him so his first instinct was to hold on tighter onto the older's hand "baby, I need to pee" Yoongi protested barely awake" why?" Taehyung asked " what do you mean why? because I need to" Taehyung reluctantly let go "don't take to long if you have morning wood I'll suck you" Yoongi blushed at Taehyung's words "you've become shameless Tae" Taehyung shifted closer to Yoongi's pillow now that the older was standing up "You love it" he said "I do".

      Taehyung walked into the bathroom just as Yoongi was brushing his teeth so he began to do the same "what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked "Jikook, Namjin, and Hosalm are coming over in a bit but I'm horny so let's do it quickly" Yoongi answered "shower sex?" the younger asked "shower sex" the older agreed. Taehyung pulled out the silicone based lube from the bathroom drawer and handed it to Yoongi.

     Once they were both naked they climbed into the shower as Taehyung bend down to turn the water on Yoongi quickly applies the lube onto Taehyung's entrance pushing his finger in along with it, Taehyung gasped at the feeling, Yoongi begins to kiss the younger's back as the water begins to run down their bodies "the things I want to do to you" Yoongi said turning Taehyung around, he pulled Taehyung against him kissing his neck and sucking on it. Taking his hand to Taehyung's neck he pulls him down so he can kiss him while stroking Taehyung's hard member with one hand while the other circles Taehyung's nipple.

     As Taehyung's moans become louder Yoongi strokes him faster and inserts two fingers into Taehyung hole thrusting them in and out of him faster "I love your hands" Taehyung moans out coming on Yoongi's hand without warning. Taehyung gets down on his knees and doesn't waste time Taking in Yoongi's length, bobbing his head in and out he begins to hollow his cheeks as he feels Yoongi thrusting into his mouth, Taehyung takes as much of Yoongi as he can until he feels Yoongi's tip on the back of his throat, within a few more thrust Yoongi cums in Taehyung's mouth, reaching for his husband's chin as if to lift Taehyung up.

     The older kisses his husband quickly trying to taste as much of him as he can when he hears a moan escape Taehyung's lips he turns him around bending him as he aligns himself with the younger's entrance "your so fucking sexy Taehyung" he says pushing his length into Taehyung who gasps "I love the way your cock feels inside me babe" at the sound of Taehyung's voice Yoongi begins to pound harder into the Younger hitting his prostate every time "you're so tight baby, I'm gonna cum" Taehyung moans causing Yoongi to realize Taehyung has been stroking his own members and is about to cum with one last thrust Yoongi releases himself inside Taehyung just as the younger's semen reaches the shower's glass.

     Yoongi turns Taehyung around wasting no time and bitting the younger's bottom lip while gripping his ass "next time don't touch what's mine baby boy, not unless I give you permission" Taehyung nods "but you felt so good inside me" he said bending down to kiss the older's neck sucking it until he leaves a hickey "lets cancel on the guys, I want to fuck you all day" Taehyung nods getting their towels.

    After making love two times on their bed they showered again and were now in the couch cuddling while watching supernatural. Taehyung loved spending days like this where it was just him and his husband, he loved being held by the older just as much as he loved holding him, moments like this reminded him how lucky he is to be here, he loves knowing that what he and Yoongi have is real. The older's phone begins to ring causing Taehyung to reach for it "it's your brother".

     Yoongi takes the phone and answers "what?" there is a moment of silence before the brother responds "I just wanted to tell you that I found Taehyung's ex and he told me some interesting things, like the fact that he lives with him" Yoongi looked over at Taehyung who was hearing everything that was being said, he snatched the phone from Yoongi and said "tell that lying piece of shit to go to hell and stay there, I know your very interested and Yoongi and I's relationship but our lives are none of your fucking business" Yoondi looked at his husband in surprise but seeing this Taehyung turned him on "actually it is my business since the companies are on the line" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

    "If you continue to go on with your fake relationship the bastard might actually take over the companies" Taehyung tried to calm himself down but something about his husband's brother made him lose his shit "listen, our relationship isn't fake, and he might be a bastard but he is loved by everyone in his life, I can't say the same for you and for all of those who claim to love you, must be after your money because God who can stand someone like you? someone so homophobic, bratty. and nosy? what do you want me to do so I can prove that Yoongi and I are real? actually, I don't care what you think you aren't anyone to me, so get off our backs and get a life if you want a god damn company if you want money work for it" the younger hung up.

      Yoongi smiled at his husband, a text came in before the older could complement the younger -I set up a meeting, I'm going to prove everything you both have said are lies, be here at four.