With you.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

Aish this kid, he is making me so emotional, I never cried the last time I cried was when we couldn't find mom and that was out of anger but today it was just Taehyung it was seeing him so scared because I was angry and it was him being so confused and the fact that he kept apologizing made me so sad and angry at the same time because he doesn't have to apologize and I hate that he feels the need to do so, I hate that he feels the need to prove himself to me.

He had a boyfriend, and yet he says he's been alone for a while and doesn't want to be that way anymore, what kind of boyfriend did he have, how can someone ignore someone like Taehyung? A part of me wants to break Dong-Hyun's bones for making Taehyung feel that way, break him because Taehyung flinches when someone screams, I hate that man because Taehyung is insecure and feels like he is at fault for everything.

"I'm not going to work as much, any more and you should ask for at least two days off from work, we'll hang out, watch movies, talk, and I'll take you with me," I say but I can tell he feels guilty, he thinks I'm just doing this for his sake "and no Taehyung it's not just because you want to, it's because I want to do that too, I barely had time before, I couldn't visit anyone, I barely had time for myself and I didn't mind because I was used to being alone but now I have you" .

I don't tell him enough but I'm glad I have him now because I have someone to eat dinner with, someone to greet in the morning and I like the stupid talks we have during breakfast, and dinner. I look at him again and he smiles, the bruises on his face are completely gone now but they're replaced by dark bags under his eyes, and he is still the same adorable and handsome Taehyung, but he looks tired and I don't like seeing him like that.

He doesn't have a chance to respond because both of our phones ring "It's Jimin" he says mine, on the other hand, reads 'Jungkookie' I show him and he gets up and walks to the corner of the living room further from me and I go stand by the dining room "hello?" I can hear Jimin speaking to Taehyung in the background "hey Hyung do you want to hang out? we're doing the usual" I look at Taehyung wondering if he is well enough to go but he is smiling at me and nods.

"Yeah, who is going?" I ask "everyone plus Taehyung Hyung" "okay, I'll be there in ten," I say. I hang up and hear Taehyung saying "no, that's okay I'll call a cab" after that, we both quickly go change. We both get in the car and drive to Jikook's house it took less than four minutes, they really do live close. "You go in Hyung, I'll wait outside," Taehyung says "I can't let you wait outside you go in and I'll wait in the car" we're in front of the gate "okay".

The guards saw everything so I hope they don't go snitch on us. I drove in about five minutes later because I was falling asleep in the car. I greeted everyone even Taehyung, turns out we were the last ones to arrive. Now we're playing "truth or dare Hyung?" Jimin asks "truth" he smirks at me and asks "have you ever kissed or made out with anyone here?" I have but should I say? "yes" Taehyung's eyes go wide, it was a cute reaction "who?" I smirk at Jimin "I already answered your question" I say but he looks back at Jungkook, this little shit thinks I kissed Jungkook.

Despite the fact that Jimin is getting mad I don't say anything because I don't really care if he gets mad it's actually kind of funny "It was Jungkook wasn't it?" Taehyung and the rest of the group look confused, he is sitting next to me "Hyung did you kiss him, or were you talking about me?" he whispers in my ear "yes I was talking about you" no one was paying attention to Taehyung and I everyone was trying to calm Jimin. "Don't lie to me Jungkook?" Jimin said.

In all honesty, I'm tired of this happening all the time, maybe it's my fault since I don't deny liking Jungkook but I shouldn't have to, Jungkook is like a little brother and I never gave Jimin a reason to think otherwise. Yet Jimin is insecure because Jungkook stares at me, it's not his fault really, ever since I began to train with Alma's uncle he showed me how to gain muscle and Jungkook thinks it's incredible that I'm able to be this muscular while being this short. He always says I look cute because I'm short and look chubby, which trust me it's not a compliment.

Let's pretend Yoongi is as buff as I say he is. (A little less than the one below)

 (A little less than the one below)