Little man.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

     As I was driving back Taehyung was silent I thought maybe he had been affected by Young-Woo's words but when I turned around to look at him his head was on the car's window. Before I tell Taehyung to wake up I go unlock the house and open the door, then I go back to the truck and open the door slowly so I don't hurt Taehyung "Hey Taehyung~ah we're here" I say but he doesn't respond, "hey come on, do you want me to leave you in here?" I say while poking him.

   He doesn't move, not one-bit "Aish" I move him so his feet are facing me and the car's door but he doesn't stand up instead he puts his head on the crock of my neck and wraps his hands around me "I'm tired" he says which I barely managed to comprehend "fine" I say I grab onto his thighs "hold on, I don't want to drop you" I say so I pick him up and he wraps his feet around my waist "You're too tall to do this Taehyung" all I get in response is an "mm hu".

   I close the car door with my leg and walk inside the house and manage to close the door the same way, quickly I take him to his room I move the blanket aside with my left hand so I can put him in then I bend down and put his back on the bed as I take my hand off his waist but his grip on me tightens "Taehyung let go" but I only have one leg on the ground so he manages to pull me to him. I stayed that way for a couple of seconds before he let me go.

                                              Time skip (The Next Morning)

    I get out of the room and once again I smell food, I make my way to the dining table and find that it's already crowded with food spicy seafood salad, kongnamul bab, oi naengguk, seasoned kelp, and moo saengchae. I look at Taehyung and see him washing his hands "I could hug you right now" I tell him which makes him smile "what time did you wake up to cook?" I ask "It didn't take as much as you think it did" I roll my eyes but smile at him and I hear him say "cute" once again, aish this boy is better then I expected. We eat breakfast together before heading out.

   The meeting I had today ran short so I managed to go to the gym, practice Boxing and taekwondo I also managed to go get Taehyung a phone.  I got to the Ice cream shop faster than I expected so I get inside and wait for Taehyung to finish his shift when a man approaches my table "hey" he says, what is he doing here? "hey" I reply and turn to Taehyung who is glaring at the man from behind the counter. 

     "so I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" that was blunt, Taehyung approaches the table before I could reply, the man eyes Taehyung "are you Dong-Hyun's boyfriend?"  Taehyung looks nervous and I feel cornered by both because I'm still sitting down and they're both tall "no" Taehyung says but the man continues to look at him so I get up "we need to go" I say and Taehyung walks with me outside but the man follows us outside to our car. What the fuck is his problem? "you are, don't you remember me?" Taehyung looks at me like he's scared "I think you're confusing me with someone else" the man shakes his head.

      "No I remember you, I went home with your boyfriend and you walked in on us he got mad at you and told you to get out" what the fuck is wrong with people these days? and who is stupid enough to cheat on Taehyung? the man before is is nowhere near as handsome as Taehung "you followed us all the way here for what? to say that?"  I sounded angry just like I intended too "why are you trying to deny that you're his boyfriend?" he asked Taehyung.

    "get in the car Taehyung"  he does what I told him to do "no wonder Dong-Hyun didn't want him anymore" who the fuck does he think he is? "leave", but the man doesn't move "or what?" I walk closer to him ", or I'm not going to ask again" he pushes me towards the car, but I swing at him my first land on his brow, and I knee him in the stomach. 

    The car's door opens and I turn around "Stay in the car" the man's hand was about to make contact with my chin but I dodge however his nail manages to graces my chin. I elbow him on the nose and he falls blood gushing from his nose " Dong-Hyun must have gone crazy because Taehyung is much better than you, and he isn't Dong-Hyun's he's mine now".