Hold me.

~3rd Person~

Taehyung apologized several times for the fight and the parents kept telling him it was okay. As the parents walked out of the house the mom said "the house is really small" "yes it is" the dad replied "Yoongi hates that house" the mom claims "yes he does" and so did he "they need a new house" she says "yes they do" he replies "he isn't going to buy a new house" she claims "no he is not" the couple look at it one more time before getting in the car.

"You're going to buy them a new house aren't you?" The father asks "yes I am" he smiles at his wife's reply, he takes her hand and kisses it softly "he is going to be mad" the dad says "It's not just for him, I'll make sure our other son likes it". They drove off and inside the house were two emotional people who were still mad about what had been said.

"You said I don't like being held," Yoongi told Taehyung "you don't" Yoongi rolled his eyes and said "I let you hold me" Taehyung goes to his bedroom because he is done with the conversation but Yoongi follows him and sits in the bed next to Taehyung who is laying down "you only do that so I don't complain about the scary movies" Yoongi wondered 'what else do you want from me?' but instead, he asked, "does it really bother you that much?" Taehyung finally looks up.

"Yes! I don't want to feel like I'm forcing you to be held that takes away from the feeling" The two were really like a couple but somehow failed to notice it "Taehyung I'm not used to it, and I feel like a midget around you" he finally admits "who cares? no one knows about it other than you and me" the younger says " I know but" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"no buts, you probably let Jung Jae-Geun hold you and hug you which makes me angry because he was an asshole and I bet he didn't care as much as I do" Yoongi was angry at the fact Taehyung brought him up, he wondered how he could compare both relationships when Jung-Geun didn't mean much "move" Yoongi said "what?" Yoongi moved the pillows "I said to move".

Taehyung was confused but moved closer just as Yoongi laid down "You wanted to hold me, now hold me" Taehyung did his best to pretend he wasn't amused or happy "no you're just doing because I brought it up" Yoongi moved closer to Taehyung now his back was to touching the younger's chest "and just so you know I've never let anyone hold me" Taehyung smiled, he put his left arm under Yoongi's neck and wrapped his right arm around Yoongi.

"Hyung?" Taehyung asked the older who was already half asleep in his arms "are you really jealous of Jungkook ?"The older opened his eyes and said "yes" Taehyung wondered how long the older had been feeling that way "why?" Yoongi thought about his answer "because I feel like you think about him more than me, and not only that you ask me to apologize to Jimin but why can't Jimin apologize to me?" The older isn't the cold-hearted person everyone thinks he is.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" there were many reasons why but he said "because I'm not your real Fiance, what right do I have to be jealous?" Taehyung's hear sank "I know Hyung but everyone gets jealous" the older liked when Taehyung dropped the formalities "don't call me Hyung, you can drop the honorifics" Taehyung was glad "okay" "and not everyone gets jealous, you don't" that was a lie "that's not true I do get jealous" Taehyung had Yoongi's full attention.

"when?" the older asked "on many occasions" the older wondered if he was saying the truth "like when?" he asked again "Like when you leave with Namjoon Hyung and you come home late, or when you go on your stupid dates and they last forever, or when you smile at Hoseok Hyung and noona and you don't smile for me" the last part was also a lie.

Yoongi's best smile was reserved for Taehyung that much was true "first of all Namjoon and I leave because we need to settle some things not to hang out, second of all my dates do not take that long yours probably last longer and I do smile for you" Taehyung thought they were valid points "speaking of Namjoon Hyung, I hate when you come back with scratches on you, why do you get in so many fights?everytime you leave I wonder if your going to come home okay".

Yoongi felt guilty about that but that would be over soon "Don't worry that won't happen anymore" but Taehyung wasn't so sure "what would you like me to call you?" Taehyung asked "whatever you want," Yoongi said "what will you call me?" he asked "I'll call you Tae" The younger kept going on and on about different things but the older didn't reply he was already asleep. Taehyung got up and turned the lights off then climbed in again, Yoongi immediately looked for the younger's warmth.