Jikook (M).

Jungkook closed the hotel room's door "you're mine you know that right?" Jungkook asked as he gripped Jimin closer until their bodies pressed together "yes" Jimin replied, "what were you doing with that man?" Jungkook asked "talking" Jimin replied "it looked like you were flirting" the hyung was ready for Jungkook he wanted the younger inside him, he wanted to feel Jungkook's naked body on top of him.

   Jungkook's hand gripped Jimin's ass "You're mine" the younger claimed "say it," he said again "I'm yours" Jungkook bent down and Jimin took that as an opportunity to kiss him, their kisses were fast and needy,  Jungkook bit down on Jimin's lip as his hands played with Jimin's ass the Hyung opened his mouth as if to let Jungkook taste him and the wine he'd previously been drinking " I want you Kookie" he said between kisses, Jungkook pulled away.

  He looked at his boyfriend "you want me to do what?" Jimin raised himself higher "everything, I want you do do everything to me" Jungkook began to undo Jimin's shirt and Jimin took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants, then he began to undress Jungkook. When both men were completely naked Jungkook pushed Jimin onto the bed and began to kiss him again their lips moving perfectly in sync until the younger pulled away and began to attack the hyung's neck nibbling and sucking on it and he loved every second of it as Jimin's moans filled the room.

   Suddenly Jungkook took hold of Jimin to switch their positions Jimin bent down and started kissing the younger's neck and chest as he created friction between him and Jungkook's crotch then he took his hand and began stroking the taller's member when Jungkook began to groan Jimin backed up and began to lick the slit "stop" Jungkook said "I didn't bring condoms or lube"  Jimin smirked at his boyfriend and got off the bed Jungkook watched Jimin's ass move as he walked. Once Jimin came back he threw the bottle of lube and the condoms to Jungkook.

     Jimin began to lick again but this time taking in Jungkook while bobbing his head up and down "put it on" Jungkook said handing Jimin the condom the older did as he was told, he continued to suck on Jungkook's dick with the flavored condom on, he stopped sucking "what?" Jungkook reached for Jimin, he kissed the hyung "I want you to ride me" he said against Jimin's neck "but I'm tired" he protested "you didn't seem tired at the bar"  Jimin knew it wasn't a suggestion it was a command..

   Jimin made a mess trying to apply the lube, he watched as Jungkook bit his lip and looked at him, the hyung aligned  Jungkook's dick with his entrance and he began to lower himself down to it, once it was all in he began to move on it using his hands and feet to lift himself up and down to the Younger's dick "you feel so good, baby" the older took it as encouragement and began to go faster until he felt himself quiver at the feeling of Jungkook's dick hitting his prostate despite it he began to move faster on the youngers dick.

  Jungkook gripped the older's hips helping him go up and down "I'm ab-bout to cum baby, keep going" Jimin felt Jungkook's dick flinch inside him after a couple of thrust in and out of him Jungkook said "I'm coming" with that Jimin's body began to shake in pleasure too he took the condom off Jungkook and tied it but his lips found Jungkook's dick again and began to suck again "stop" Jungkook said "unless you want to ride me again" he arched a brow, his dick was very sensitive at the moment. Jungkook held onto Jimin and pressed him below he took Jimin's dick in his hand and began to stroke it as he bobbed his head back and forth as his hands played with Jimin's balls Jimin unconsciously bucked up in Jungkook's mouth. 

     Jungkook took Jimin's length inside his mouth and Jimin became a moaning mess as Jungkook hollowed his cheeks and boobed his head faster Jimin said "I'm coming" Jungkook let Jimin buck up as the older's semen traveled down his throat. He crawled his way up to Jimin "that's all I wanted " Jimin said "I don't need another man, I just needed the one I have to pay attention to me" Jungkook smiled at his Jimin "I love you"  he said, "I love you too".