Your Ex.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

    Yoongi and I are in the mall again, we're both wearing similar clothes, I'm wearing the shirt Yoongi bought me and he is wearing all black, he holds my hand every time we're in public so now we're walking hand in hand "baby, do you want an Ice cream?" I nod " sit down I'll bring you some" I take a sit and watch as he walks towards the Ice cream shop.

  I get a text from noona 

Noona🥰: Hey Taehyung~ah!

Me: Hey noona!

Noona🥰: I need you to help me with something.

Me: What is it?

Noona🥰: I'm going to send you pictures of some houses tell me which one you like the best, not the biggest or the pretties just tell me which one you'd like to live in.

Me: Okay but what is this for?

Noona🥰: I'm planning on buying homes and then rent them out, I trust your taste.

Me: Okay! I'll choose one.

    I look up and see Yoongi, he is standing in line when someone approaches him, the man is just a bit taller then Yoongi but a lot thinner, my Hyung seems a bit annoyed he keeps looking at the man as if trying to figure out who he is. Should I go there? No, it's none of my business. I can't see the man's face because he's back is facing towards me but somehow he seems familiar.

    Yoongi looks mad now, but it's Yoongi's turn to order and the man backs up finally leaving my Hyung alone, but when he turns around his eyes meet mine, I avert my eyes trying to look everywhere else but at him, I never wanted to see him again, I never wanted to be around him again but fate is cruel and here he is walking towards me as my Hyung trails closely behind him.

   I can almost feel him standing beside me, I want to run or better yet disappear but there is no way out of here, my breaths get shorter and my heart begins to pick up the pace "Look at you wearing expensive clothes, I almost didn't recognize you, you look a lot better now" he says my eyes are still on the table determined not to look at him "almost makes me wish I finish what I started that day" he says, everything in me is telling me to run. 

   I can't move, I don't know what's happening to me but I hate it, where is my Hyung "baby?" I hear him say, his voice snaps me back and I can almost melt at the sound of his voice, I finally look up because Yoongi is here and as long as he's here nothing else matters "is he your boyfriend?" I hear Dong-Hyun ask "yeah, why?" Yoongi walks towards me until he is in front of me now "How do you Know Taehyung?"  Dong-Hyun smirks at me "because he used to be mine".

   Yoongi turns around "Hold the Ice cream Tae" I take the Ice cream cones from his hands and watch as Yoongi gets closer to Dong-Hyun before Yoongi could punch Dong-Hyun I reach out for his hand "not here," I tell him three men walk up to Dong-Hyun "everything okay?" one of them asks him "hey isn't that your boyfriend?" fucking idiots "no, his mine" Yoongi says.

  I tug on Yoongi's shirt "please let's just go" he nods and I throw the Ice creams away, he takes my hand and walk out "they're still following us" I say "Alma and Hoseok are around here tell them to meet to us in the parking lot" I quickly do as he tells me and we began to slow our pace until Noona replies 'we're already here, we were about to leave, is something wrong?' .

   Yoongi and I spot noona and Hyung so we walk faster "you stay away from us in case anything happens okay?" I nod "just be careful" "I can take them all by myself but I don't want one of them to try to come after you" I nod again, we're finally a couple of steps from Hyung and noona when Dong-Hyun says "how about here Taehyung?" Yoongi pushes me behind him "what's going on?" Hyung asks while pushing noona behind him too "I'm better than both of them for the record" she tells me "You know Dong-Hyun I've been meaning to ask you something".

  "what might that be?" Dong-Hyun asks "I just wanted to know what kind of Idiot cheats on a man like Taehyung, what kind of man is stupid enough to lose him?" Dong-Hyun looks angry "I think the real question is how I managed to deal with him for three years without killing him" Yoongi pushes me further back and walks closer to Dong-Hyun "I'm sure Taehyung is the one who had to put up with you,  because let's face it he is way out of your league, and you seem like a real idiot" Dong-Hyun pushes Yoongi with his hands, my Hyung hits him with a right hook.

  He repeats the same action, and although Dong-Hyun is trying to hit back he fails every time when Dong-Hyun's friends realize he won't be able to take Yoongi head on they launch themselves at him. Noona Alma runs from behind Hoseok Hyung and hits one of them where the sun doesn't shine then she lands a punch on the man's nose then kicks the man's ribs Hoseok Hyung runs to towards Yoongi who was fighting three of them and Hyung lands a kick in the man's face, the men who were fighting Yoongi drop unconscious to the ground and so do the rest of them.  While Yoongi looked like a hero in my eyes I also want to punch him for giving in.