Happens to be.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

        The restaurant has a beautiful, the tall buildings stand proudly beside us, while the water reflects them below us   "A lot of people here seem to know you Hyung"  "It's because my family owns this restaurant" I shouldn't be surprised "well it's nice, and it's your turn to ask questions" he nods and sits up "tell me about your family" my mind went blank and my heart just sank "I'll tell you, when we go back to your house Hyung, ask about something else" his eyes go soft  "light-hearted questions right now than" I nod.

     "How did you meet Jimin and Jungkook?" I wasn't expecting that but I say "Hoseok Hyung and Jungkook went to the Ice cream shop a lot and one time Hyung took Jimin I was on a break, and Jimin invited me to sit with him, then he asked to hang out at Jungkook's place" he chuckles at my answer "You agreed to go?" I nodded "and you didn't think he was asking for a hookup or something?" I could see why someone would think that.

    "No, Jimin Hyung seemed so innocent" Yooni Hyung smirks at me and says "you look innocent too Taehyung, people tend to hide stuff behind their looks" It's true, even after a while you never really know someone "well Jimin Hyung was innocent" he nods "was, now he's a little devil" he says  "Hyung you and Jimin don't get along well do you?" his lips for a straight line "no, but it's his fault, he doesn't really like to be around me for too long"  'but your so nice' I thought.

      "Why?" he stays silent for a while but says "he thinks Jungkook has a thing for me, so he doesn't want me and him to hang out too much, he even makes Jungkook go to the bathroom with him when I'm there I'm surprised he didn't drag Jungkook with you and him earlier" that's so weird, doesn't Jimin Hyung trust Jungkook? "that bothers you doesn't it?" I ask "yeah, kind of  I wouldn't do anything to come between them, I though Jimin knew me enough to know that".

        "Maybe he is just insecure Hyung, don't worry too much," I say and offer him a smile which he returns. When our food finally arrives we stop talking and eat our food. The restaurant is actually pretty lonely "is the restaurant about to close hyung?" he nods "yeah, but don't worry take your time, they're not going to leave us in here" he's mocking me because he's already done and I'm not so I kick him lightly underneath the table which causes him to chuckle.

      I'm not that hungry "the food here is so good" he smiles "It was nice meeting with you" I hear a voice say, and the footsteps seem to be getting closer behind me when I look at Hyung he freezes for a moment then looks down, what the hell? I turn to face the person who is now beside the table "Yoongi~ah?" the voice says Hyung reluctantly looks up at the male.

    We're about to get up and bow but the man says "oh not please remain seated" so we do "Hi hyung, It's been a while" Yoongi hyung says to the male "yes it has, who is this Yoongi~ah?" my Hyung looks at me and smiles "this is Kim Taehyung, my boyfriend" the man is astounded "so you broke up with Young-Sik~ah ?" Yoongi Hyung nods "it's been a while I would have thought you already knew" the male shakes his head "you moved on quickly" I look at Hyung who looks done with the conversation "Hyung we should go I'm done eating," I say. 

    The male beside me stares at me up and down and arches a brow "you traded Young-Sik for a pretty face? I don't think looks should be the base of a relationship"  Hyung gets up and tells the man "Taehyung is kind, and has many other qualities he just so happens to be handsome" I stand up, and Hyung grabs my hand "I suppose I'll see you later" Hyung says and we both bow.