Bachelor Pt 1.

~Saturday~

Alma wasn't there when the boys arrived in Hawaii she was making sure everything was in order. Later around three she finally went to greet them. She was happy for Yoongi and Taehyung but she couldn't help but feel like she didn't do enough, being Mexican she was used to big weddings with music that flooded the streets until the next morning, to the big crowds and the people's traditions.

She also felt bad about not throwing them bachelor parties "Suga" she called, the man stood up from the hotel room's couch "Uncle Saul is outside" she said "ok" Yoongi walked out of the room and side hugged Saul "I just came to drop this off" Saul said Yoongi extended his hand and Saul dropped a pair of keys onto the younger's palms "it's a house, my wedding gift to you".

The younger didn't know what to say "you didn't have to" Yoongi began "I wanted to, Alma helped me set the room up for you two so you won't have to spend your first day as a married couple at a hotel room" Yoongi smiled at the older "marriage is tough at times, it's easy to lose track of the little things but those are the most important in the long run" Yoongi nodded "Thank you" Saul nodded "now go back in there" Yoongi hugged the older.

As soon as Yoongi begins to walk towards the room, everyone walks out "what are you guys doing?" he asks "you and Taehyung's bachelor party" the man was confused he never agreed to one, and if bachelors are anything like in the movies he wasn't interested "what did you plan?" he asks his sister "calm down, we're just going to split into two groups and we'll just do whatever attracts us out there" before anyone could protest Alma begins to walk.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were following closely behind her "you guys aren't even going to say goodbye?" Namjoon shouts "no!" Alma replies the rest watch as their partners walk away "what do you think they're going to do?" Jungkook asks "I don't know Alma is crazy s-" Namjoon says "watch it Namjoon that's my girlfriend"Hoseok warns, "I think the real question should be what are we doing?" Yoongi replies "I'm down for anything except strip clubs if Jin finds out I'm dead".

Alma leads the guys to the elevator "where are we going?" Jimin asked "we're going to my house," Alma says "You have a house here?" Taehyung asks "yes" 'must be nice he thought' they followed the female into the car and spoke while they arrived at the house, the house was smaller then the men thought it would be but it was open and right in front of the beach "sorry I wanted to take you guys out and do fun things but we need to be well rested for tomorrow".

"Follow me," Namjoon said as the men began to walk behind him "back into the hotel room" Namjoon said "what the fuck Namjoon" Hoseok said "what do you guys have a better Idea? it's already seven pm, I hate to break it to you buddy but we have to wake up early tomorrow, and unless you plan on having a massive headache tomorrow I suggest we back into the hotel room and come up with something" Yoongi knew Namjoon was right besides he didn't have much energy so he walked back into the room.

Alma and the guys were applying facial masks while sipping on wine "don't go overboard with the wine bitches" Alma said, "are you nervous Taehyung~ah?" Jimin asked "yes, well actually it's more like excited, all I know is I'm glad I'll leave Hawaii as Yoongi's husband" Taehyung couldn't contain his smile while the thought came to mind "what made you fall for Hyung?" Jimin asked "many things, I don't know exactly when I started to like him maybe it was the moment I saw him, when I saw his gummy smile or when he began to share everything with me".

Jin was interested in Taehyung and Yoongi's relationship especially when Yoongi seemed so closed off "I would have thought you would end up with someone more...open with his emotions, someone who likes to hold hands and show PDA" Taehyung chuckled at Jin's comment "Yoongi is very different behind closed doors, the Yoongi you know is very different than the one I know" the younger was right "what do you mean?" Jin asks "have you noticed the other hyungs and Jungkook sit while you bring them stuff?" Taehyung asks "yeah?" Jimin said "not Yoongi, he likes to care for me he likes to do everything he can for me"

Taehyung paused for a second before saying "Yoongi is a softie and I love that about him" Taehyung said "I refuse to believe that, give me examples" Jimin says "well when I fall asleep on the car coming back from work he carries me into the house and prepares a bath for me and when I'm really tired all I have to do is sit there while he does everything, he washes my body and hair, when he knows I didn't sleep well he wakes up before me and cooks me breakfast so I can sleep longer, he packs my lunch for work and leaves a note in the bag every single day even if it's just an I love you or eat well, he also lets me back hug him when we're watching a scary movie but do not say or mention anything about it in front of him" Alma smiles at how cute her brother is and chugs the rest of her wine.