Petty LaBelle.

~3 rd person P.O.V~ (Wednesday)

          Yoongi still had his hands wrapped around Taehyung when his phone goes off "hel-" he begins to say "JIKOOK IS ON THEIR WAY TO YOUR HOUSE!" Jin screams Yoongi just woke up so he didn't panic until Jin screamed "did you hear me? THEY ARE GOING TO SEE YOU AND TAEHYUNG"  Yoongi pulls the phone away from his ear contemplating whether or not to hang up.

         "So what if they- oh shit Tae wake up Tae!" Jin began to scream something else at Yoongi who didn't notice because he put the phone down "baby get up Jikook is coming, Jin screams as loud as he can through the phone which finally catches his attention "sorry what was that Hyung?" Jin takes a deep breath "I said just hide Taehyung in the room" Taehyung looks up at Yoongi annoyed "nevermind baby just sleep and don't come out".

         Taehyung closes his eyes but grabs onto Yoongi's hand "baby I have to get up and get changed" Taehyung doesn't listen he just falls back asleep still exhausted after going at it for two rounds last night "who the hell is still sleeping at one pm?" Jin asks "us hyung we had a long night" the older was almost able to picture the smirk on Yoongi's face "Yoongi you horny dog" Yoongi chuckles, "you asked" Yoongi gets up and changes as quickly as he can putting Jin on speaker "what do they want anyway?" Yoongi asks.

    "they said you always complain about getting invited last so they'll invite you in person so you'll feel special" Yoongi knows it was Jimin's idea the man was petty "wait how do you know?" Yoongi asks "Jikook, Namjoon and I went on a double date, it ran late and we were driving the same car because it's hard to find p- that's not the point, the point is Namjoon and I slept at Jikook's house and today when they woke up Jimin said he wanted to invite you in person to eat dinner at their house to celebrate a business deal you and Mr.Jeon's company made".

    Yoongi had forgotten about that due to how busy he has been "just because we're friends?" Yoongi asks "no, the Jeons are millionaires, yes but, your family is worth billions a deal like that might not mean that much to you but it means a lot to them" for a second Yoongi felt like shit but hanged up on Jin when he heard the doorbell ring. Yoongi waited patiently for Jikook to leave and thanked them for the invite. Yoongi went to wake Taehyung and then they showered together, Yoongi found himself doing everything Taehyung didn't lift a finger.

      After making love last night the couple talked for hours they found themselves sleeping at seven am "where are we going?" Taehyung asked "Jikook's house our companies closed a deal and they wanted to celebrate" Taehyung nodded and changed into his clothes. Namjin picked Taehyung up at five. He had no energy the lovemaking wasn't what made him tired the most it was sleeping so late Yoongi was used to staying up but Taehyung wasn't. Yoongi arrived first waiting anxiously for Namjin and Taehyung to arrive when they did the all greeted the others but Taehyung as soon as the younger saw his boyfriend he sat next to him.

    Jikook watched in awe as Taehyung seemed to lean towards Yoongi's body leaning his head on the older's shoulder, they were even more surprised when Yoongi didn't seem bothered or surprised by it. Jimin looked at Jin wondering if he was seeing the same thing too when Yoongi noticed their stares he tried to move Taehyung away but as soon as the younger felt the shorter's arm he held onto it like a kid does its teddy bear "he... he is tired he likes to sleep holding onto things when he sleeps" Jin said Jikook dropped it, they seemed convinced.

     They kept wondering how close the two were as they saw weird things. Yoongi caressing Taehyung's hands without realizing it, constantly looking at Taehyung while speaking to someone else. After a while, Taehyung finally seemed to be awake. Taehyung was sitting next to Yoongi when the older said "I'll go get you some food" Taehyung nodded and continued to hear Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook speak. Jin, Jimin and Alma were getting food for their boyfriends. Yoongi walks to the table and begins to fill a plate "I'll fill a plate for Taehyung he looks too tired to get up" Jimin begins to fill a plate for Taehyung.

   Yoongi noticed what Jimin was doing "oh he doesn't like that it gives him stomach aches," he says which surprises Jimin "I already served him this plate" Yoongi takes the plate to Taehyung and goes back to get his own "have you noticed all the dominants sit on their ass while we get them food?" Jin says "that's not true I'm here aren't I?" Yoongi asks "yeah but thats because you don't have a boyfriend  Hyung" Jimin claims "still I don't mind doing stuff for him" Alma smirks at her brother. Yoongi goes back to his boyfriend who hands him a soda "thanks".

    Jimin and Jungkook were confused was no one watching the two? Yoongi never ate or drank out of someone else's food or drink but there he was drinking out of Taehyung's soda. Yoongi thought he might as well I mean he eats other things of Taehyung.

😉