Letter of termination.

The rest of the honeymoon was very similar; it consisted of Yoongi carrying Taehyung everywhere while complaining about his height. They spent their days walking on the beach, making love and making time for their friends, at times they took chairs to the beath and sat out there for hours at a time, talking with each other, Jimin and Jungkook began to be more intimate, and Jungkook made sure to pay attention to Jimin.

Alma and Hoseok weren't seen for a couple of days they spend their days watching movies and having sex in various places of the house. Jin and Namjoon, on the other hand, went out trying to explore as much of Hawaii as they could, Namjoon asked around for the best restaurants and made it his mission to feed Jin the best food.

Now that they were back in Korea Taehyung began to panic, he looked over at his husband as his phone started ringing with a call from his manager "hello?" he answered "where the hell have you been? You called and asked for a week off, why do you need a whole week? I think you're lazy, so take this is a letter of termination just come in this week and then I'll pay you what is owned" Taehyung couldn't help but feel a bit down he just got married.

He knows he doesn't need a job, but he dedicated five years of his time to that Ice cream shop, and he is getting fired for taking a week off? He has never asked for a vacation; in fact, he was always called when people called in sick. Yoongi noticed the shift in Taehyung "what's wrong?" he asked him, "I just got fired" Yoongi felt sad for his husband, but he knew the Ice cream shop now belonged to them.

Because Alma is extra, she called the limousine to pick them up at the airport "tell the driver to take us to the Ice cream shop" Yoongi said which caused Taehyung to look at him "what are you planning to do? Let's go home" Yoongi shook his head "I won't beat him up if that's what you're scared of, let's just go have some ice cream."

Taehyung was the first to walk through the door. "If you're here to ask for your job back, you're losing your time. We don't need you if I'm honest I've wanted to fire you for a while thought maybe I would need to come up with an excuse but leaving for a week without a good an explanation seems like a good enough reason to me ".

Yoongi thought he might break his word and beat the man; instead, he took his husband's hand in his and held it tightly. "Taehyung is allowed a Two-week vacation every six months, and you don't need to know where he was going because it's none of you fucking business but if you really want to know Tae and I got married." To say the manager was angry was an understatement. "Maybe if Taehyung had done his job like he is supposed to you wouldn't be in this situation, a wedding costs a lot of money," he said. "Taehyung worked just fine, in fact I know he did some of your work as well, and we don't need your fucking money, you need Taehyung more then he needs you." Taehyung didn't mind that his husband was going off.

The manager shot Taehyung a glare "Taehyung is useless to me if that was all you came here to for then leave." Yoongi was wondering what the man's issue was how could anyone dislike Taehyung so much? "actually we're here to eat ice cream so if you will excuse us" Yoongi said walking towards the counter. "You're not welcomed here, leave," the manager said. "We're not leaving," Yoongi replied, "if you don't leave, I'm going to call the police." Namjoon and Jin walked towards the tables, and the rest of the group followed. "I think this shop needs a new manager; I think you should hire a new one Tae" the younger's mind went blank.

He wondered if his husband were capable of buying the shop for him "Taehyung has no power here" Yoongi wrapped his hand around Taehyung's waist "considering we own the shop I'd say he has plenty of power here." The manager thought it was some stupid joke "is this a joke? If Taehyung had enough money to buy this shop, he wouldn't work here." Yoongi glared at the man "actually I've asked him to stop working here for a while, but he refused so I thought if he is going to work this hard for the shop, it might as well be his, so I bought it for him." The manager's eyes took all of Yoongi in now that he was looking carefully he saw various things.

The manager observed the Rolex placed on Yoongi's left hand, the ring, and the Gucci belt, the expensive clothes, then he looked at Taehyung who was wearing all Gucci with a watch similar to Yoongi's and the various rings he had on his fingers one of which has an exact copy to the one Yoongi was wearing. Taehyung smiled at his husband then turned to the manager and said: "consider this your termination letter." The couple turned around and walked towards their friends "thank you," Taehyung said, "you're not mad?" Taehyung shook his head, "no, I love you" Yoongi smiled at the younger and replied, "I love you."