Love.

~3 rd person P.O.V~

     Taehyung found himself cleaning when Yoongi parked on their driveway, Yoongi left pretty early today Taehyung send him to invite Jikook for dinner so they could tell them they are a couple "I'm home!" Yoongi  screamed Taehyung walked out of their bedroom and caught a glimpse of Yoongi as he walked into the house there was a scratch on the man's cheek which made the younger scream his name in annoyance "Yoongi!" the older got up from the couch "I'm right here why are you screaming the house isn't that big"  Taehyung glared at him.

  Yoongi was still mad at what happened a couple of minutes ago but forgot a certain someone left a mark on his right cheek "what?" he asks when Taehyun's eyes land on his scratch he realizes why he is being screamed at "you got into another fight? how many times do I have to tell you-" Yoongi places his hands on Taehyung's shoulders "in my defense Jimin attacked first and I didn't want to hurt him so I didn't fight back" Taehyung was taken aback but angry.

                                  ~Flash back to a couple of minutes ago~

     Yoongi walked inside the house it was only eight am so he was hoping Jikook wasn't sleeping "Hyung" Junkook said walking down the stairs "hey Jungkook~ah" the younger asked Yoongi to sit so they began to speak while sitting on the couch "where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked "he's sleeping" Yoongi nodded "I just wanted to invite you and Jimin over for dinner" the younger nodded the two began talking again as Jimin woke up still taken aback by his nightmare.

   In the man's dream, Jungkook didn't want to be with him anymore,he had found someone else he wondered if the dream was caused by what Jin had let slip last night, he began to walk downstairs just as Jungkook wrapped his hands around Yoongi, in anger Jimin ran to them launching at the older scratching him in the process, Jungkook quickly pulled Jimin off "stop it" Yoongi took a step back "what the hell Jimin?" the older looked at Jungkook "sorry hyung " Yoongi rushed out of their house and went home.

   ~Present~

  "Jimin did that?" Yoongi nodded as Taehyung looked at him "drive me there" the younger said "no, baby it's just a scratch". that wouldn't cut it   "I'll take the Tesla then" he said "baby I'm fine" Taehyung didn't waste a minute and began to walk out of the house "fine, I'll take you". Taehyung was fuming the whole way there holding onto Yoongi's hand tightly, he knew Jimin was jealous of Yoongi but he never thought Jimin would do this.

   It wasn't the scratch that made Taehyung angry it was the fact that Jimin questioned everything Yoongi did and despite trying to smooth things out Jimin was still a bit hostile towards Yoongi, Taehyung never questioned Yoongi's intentions with Jungkook because he knew what kind of man Yoongi was. Once parked in the house Taehyung rushed inside Yoongi following closely behind "Jimin!" Taehyung screamed Jungkook was in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and now stood still while his eyes wondered between Taehyung and Yoongi.

   Jimin walked out of his room and into the stairs, as soon as he saw Yoongi his stare became cold "what the hell is he doing here?" Once he reached the bottom of the stairs Taehyung got closer "what's your problem with Yoongi?" Taehyung asked "he has a thing for Jungkook, and I don't like it" Taehyung chuckled low but he was angry "no he doesn't" Jimin looked at Yoongi  "that bastard wa-" Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence because Taehyung launched himself at him while doing so he felt guilty but he was also angry at Jimin for hurting Yoongi for questioning him.

   Jungkook and Yoongi ran to their boyfriends "don't fucking call him that" Taehyung screamed at Jimin "Tae let go!" the older screamed "TAE LET GO!!"  but the younger wasn't listening so he picked up Taehyung who still had a hold of Jimin, Jungkook watched at Yoongi picked up the two males separating them Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin so he wouldn't run towards Taehyung again "let me go" Taehyung ordered Yoongi  but he didn't listen "I said let me go"  the older held Taehyung tightly "calm down first".

   Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at Jimin who's hands were red from fighting with Taehyung, the younger began to feel guilty for doing that, Jimin's eyes were getting watery after he saw the scratch he left on Yoongi's cheek after seeing Jimin teary eyed Taehyung turned  and clung to Yoongi's figure as he cried "it's okay Tae" Jimin did the same wrapping his arms around Jungkook. The younger stood there and watched as Yoongi rubbed circles on Taehyung's back and kissed his forehead. Taehyung took another deep breath, he turned around and looked towards Jimin "I'm sorry I attacked you" Jimin turned to face them.

      Jimin looked at Yoongi instead "I'm sorry  Hyung for hurting you, I was stressed and I got jealous when I saw you with Jungkook I kept remembering what Jin Hyung said to me and I lost it"  Yoongi gave the younger a sad smile "It's okay Jimin~ah" he turned to Taehyung, he didn't feel like he owed  him  an apology, in his mind Taehyung shouldn't have gotten involved in this "You two are dating?" Jungkook asked catching everyone's attention. That's when Jimin noticed Yoongi's hand was wrapped around Taehyung's waist. It made sense now, the way the two looked at each other, how comfortable they were together, everything made sense now.