Heated.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

Yoongi's grip on me was strong but I needed to get up after struggling for what seemed like hours I manage to get off the bed without waking him, it's been tough these last couple of days everything seemed to be going by so fast but I've managed to keep it together thanks to Yoongi. Sometimes when he sleeps early he is able to wake up before me so he turns off the alarm before it goes off and makes breakfast so I can sleep a little longer.

Before I get a chance to go get Yoongi I hear the bathroom door open when he comes to the kitchen he turns me around and hugs me " You should really wake me up, I miss cooking with you" he says his voice is deeper than usual but when I look down at him he smiles. I lower myself and peck him in the lips "what was that for?" he asks "for being cute" I say.

Although I dread going to work I love the drive there, Yoongi always takes my hand in his and hold it until we get there. Now that we're parked outside the shop he turns to me "do you wish you had a different manager?" he asks me "yes, but It is what it is" I tell him which causes him to grip my hand tighter "I'll go in, you go home" I tell him, he nods and leans in for a kiss.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I sit on the couch in front of my parents after greeting them "is something wrong?" I ask them, they called me right as I was about to get home "not really" they both say in unison "we did something and it might make you angry" my dad looks up at mom as he arches a brow, it was definitely all mom's doing "what did you do?" she smiles at me hoping I won't get angry "I- I mean we bought you a new house as an early wedding gift so propose already because the one you have now house is smaller and all the apartments I've seen" I almost chuckle .

I'm actually not mad about it my mom has great taste and I won't have to go house hunting but I am worried Taehyung won't like it "don't worry Taehyung picked it out" dad says "I didn't say anything" I say "you didn't have to" wait Taehyung knew about this and he didn't tell me? "he doesn't know the house is for you guys" mom says "stop getting into my head" I say they both chuckle "the house is ready for you to move into so as soon as you propose, you don't have to wait until you get married".

Alma has been planning the proposal and getting some details for the wedding "actually Taehyung and I will marry right after I propose" I say "when you say as soon, you mean months?" I shake my head "as soon as the wedding is planned out" I say "then send Taehyung to me when he is free, I'll help him plan, when do you plan to propose?" she asks me "in two weeks" I say.

My parents know this whole thing was planned at first but they believe Taehyung and I have been dating for a lot longer than we have but to be fair it's been six months since he moved in with me, and I can truly see myself beside him. By the time I go to the office and then the gym, it was time to pick up Tae. I rush there because it's a little late but when I go into the Ice cream shop Taehyung is still working. I wait there for about fifteen minutes before he comes rushing to me.

"Let's go," he says I notice there is dried ice cream all over his hands and clothes and although he is gorgeous he looks really tired. I rush home with a sleeping Tae it's become a routine now, I unlock and open the door then come back to the car and carry a sleeping Taehyung into the house but today instead I drop him in the couch and prepare the tub for him to take a bath.

I walk towards him "baby you need a bath, wake up" I say but he mumbles nonsense in return so I give him a quick kiss "wake up" he doesn't move so I kiss him again but this time I lightly bite his lip which causes him to groan I began to move my lips again sucking on his top one "wake up" I say against his lips I pull away and take his shirt off, the hickeys from last night are still vibrant but his neck is clear, I should change that.

I kiss him again but he is still lightly sleeping so all he manages to do is pucker up which I found cute. I look at his neck and began to trace smalls kisses down his neck, I grace my teeth in the place between his neck and collar bone which earns me a small moan from Tae wanting more of him I began to suck on his skin until a new love bite appears on his neck.

I pull away but Tae wraps his hands around my neck and brings my lips to his, his kisses are hungry bitting my lips and sucking on them, he begins to kiss my jawline until he finds his favorite space on my neck he licks the space between my neck and shoulder then bites it lightly then begins to suck on my skin, the feeling sends chills through my body but despite the feeling I hold my moans when Taehyung doesn't get anything in return he begins to suck harder.

I push him closer to me without a warning he pulls away from the kiss and doesn't waste anytime as he begins to suck on the skin on the crook of my neck 'fuck' his hand travel from my neck to my shoulders "Tae" I say beginning to feel like this isn't enough "close your damn window properly!" I hear and push myself off of Taehyung who looks at the window in terror as Jin's angry eyes glare at us "what are you waiting for? open the damn door".

I suddenly feel the need to sit down and leave the hyung outside to burn in the sun for interrupting us "babe open the door" Tae says I get up and open the door for Jin "why is it that I always find you in these sort of situations? and why are you guys always so horny?"

What are your other favorite ships?