Pickup lines.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~ ^^^^JIKOOK'S HOUSE ^^^^

Yoongi and I got a call from Jikook they said everyone was there and asked if we wanted to go too. We agreed and are in front of the house too "can we just go in together I'll say you asked me for a ride because we live close" I nod and we go inside the house, everyone was already here, as usual, we are the last ones. "why do you guys always call us last?" I ask plopping down on the couch next to Yoongi. I turn and whisper in his ear "be nice babe" he smiles, I've been calling him that the whole day and I like that he blushes every time I do.

He is actually doing pretty good today, he doesn't smirk at Jimin even though Jimin tempts him he also doesn't pick at Jimin. Now he is sitting with Hoseok Hyung, and Jungkook they're sitting on the kitchen bar while Jin Hyung, Jimin Hyung, noona and I are in the living room. I think they're talking about Taekwondo or the gym "Is Yoongi dating?" Jing Hyung asks, why does he want to know that? "why?" I ask "I'm just wondering because, have you guys noticed he has been smiling more than usual, I mean we could barely get a facial expression before and now he offers small smiles" is that true? if that's true it's a shame his gummy smiles are the best.

Everyone turns around and looks at him, he is leaning against the bar turning this way, he talking to the men around him but his eyes are on me when he notices everyone else is looking at him he turns his gaze to Hoseok Hyung "you see that he is kind of smiling" Jin Hyung says "it's true and he has been nicer to me, he even pays less attention to Jungkook" that's probably because he was jealous of the maknae, noona looks at me but I don't say anything.

    Now we're playing Truth or Dare which everyone was dreading because let's be honest someone always ends up getting butthurt, the bottle lands on me "Truth or dare?" Jungkook asks "truth," I say "who is the sexiest person here" I can't say Jimin because he is my best friend and I do not see him that way, Hoseok Hyung has a girlfriend, Jin is like an older brother, I don't like girls so I can't choose noona, Jungkook is Jimin's and he is like a brother to me too, not to mention Yoongi would be annoyed so I pick Yoongi because in my eyes he is the sexiest.

Okay that sounded weird but he is my type "Yoongi" I say which causes him to blush, Jimin to make weird noises, Jungkook smiles and Jin Hyung says "Ya! why are you lying did you forget about me? I'm worldwide handsome!" he takes out his slipper which I know he is not afraid to use it so I get closer to Yoongi "ya! leave him alone" my Hyung tells the oldest, his arm was around my waist when noona widened her eyes warning us we weren't alone so my Hyung takes his arm off me.

"Truth or dare oppa?" noona aks Jin "dare" Jimin Hyung whispers on noona's ear "flirt with the person next to you" the person next to him is..me. I look at Yoongi who doesn't seem amused Jin Hyung smirks at me and he comes closer to me now we're only a few centimeters from each other "hey" he says smiling "hey?" I said shyly because what the fuck was going on?

"Do you happen to be a model?" he asks me "no?" I say "well why did you quit?" I smile because that was pretty smooth "hey Taehyung can we take a picture?" he says "why" he smiles as he takes out his phone "I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas" I chuckle at his response "okay that's enough oppa" Alma says and I'm still smiling at how cheesy Hyung was.

We all settle back into the couch "I'm surprised Jimin and Yoongi are getting along today" Jin Hyung says "It's better this way isn't it ?" Jungkook nods and I look at my Hyung who is falling asleep next to me I hit his leg with mine so he wakes up "I wanna go home" he tells me in front of everyone, we might be a little too obvious he is almost leaning on my arm and when he said he wanted to go home he looked up at me with his eyes half closed.

"Suga, you should head home I don't want you to fall asleep while your driving" noona says "or you could sleep in the guestroom I don't mind," Jimin said, out of all days he picked today to be nice? Yoongi has the keys to the house so I would have to ask him for the keys and we are never alone here but thankfully he stands up and says "no thanks I'll go home, you want a ride?" he asks me and I nod, we both bow "see you guys later" he says as we walk out of the house.