I know you!

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

        Taehyung freezes as soon as we mention Jimin and Jungkook, which worries me, is he worried or nervous? I take a seat next to him and look at my sister and Namjoon "are we going to tell them about Taehyung and me?" I ask her "I don't think you should, Jimin doesn't know how to lie and if they know Jin will know and he is going to get mad at you he is going to say you're getting old and you need to look for a real husband, so I say no" I nod and look at Taehyung.

     His feet are moving up and down but he smiles at me "I think that Jin guy is right but I'll still help you so I say you listen to your sister" I turn to Taehyung again "you seem anxious does it bother you when you're around Jimin and Jungkook?" he shakes his head "no but I know Jimin~ah worries about me and  I haven't actually talked to him" I wonder if it has to do with his ex-boyfriend? Taehyung's voice shows guilt maybe for not keeping in contact with Jimin.

     "How are we going to hide the fact that Taehyung lives here?" I ask "That's easy just pretend you guys are getting closer and if they ever see Taehyung here say he was just here because he wanted to hand out." I'm not sure anyone is going to believe that I'm usually pretty cold and I like my space. "Okay, I guess that could work" Alma turns to Taehyung and says "but you should try to talk to Jimin soon, I know he is worried about you too, and he is just trying to see if you're okay".

    I don't want them to pressure Taehyung he already has enough to deal with "don't pressure him, I'm sure he'll reach out when he's ready," I say "I'm not pressuring him I'm just saying he should reach out". I arch my brow at her "that sounds like pressuring to me" Taehyung's hands find their way to my back and shoulder. "It's okay Hyung, I know I should reach out" I take a deep breath and calm down. "Okay, but do it when you feel ready to do so". He nods and gives me a small smile, his bruises catch my attention, but turn away before he sees me looking.

    The bell rings and it catches all of off guard it must be Jimin and Jungkook and Taehyung must know it too because his hands drop to his sides I take his hand and grip it slightly as Alma stands up to open the door when the door opens I let go of Taehyung's hand but give him a small smile for reassurance we both stand up when Jimin and Jungkook come inside. Jimin's eyes immediately land on Taehyung and I could be wrong but I can almost see anger behind his eyes.

    It takes everything in me not to hide Taehyung behind me  "Hi" Taehyung says quietly, Jimin  than looks at me but when his eyes reach Alma they don't look back, and he doesn't reply to Taehyung, but I can hear Jungkook telling Taehyung."I'm sorry he is just a bit caught off guard  I guess" for a moment I don't know what to do, or what to say to make the situation if it were me I wouldn't care, I know Jimin gets over things eventually but for Taehyung it's different their friendship ended as soon as it started.

    "Jimin don't be fucking rude, why didn't you say hi to Taehyung?" I ask it came out a bit rougher then It was intended to "I'm just surprised to see him here, it's been a while since he has talked to me when I asked him to visit me he would come up with different excuses but here he is" Taehyung's eyes reach the floor. "The only reason he is here is that I offered him a ride from work and asked if he wanted to hang out for a bit".

   Jungkook puts his hands on Jimin's shoulders which he does often to calm him down "I'm sorry I didn't reach out to you before Jimin Hyung I had a lot to deal with" Jimin's eyes soften as he takes a deep breath. Namjoon comes out of the bathroom and catches Jungkook's eyes which go wide "I know you, you're the one who helped me find noona" I forgot about that "Oh yeah, he is a family friend who happens to work for us" Alma says.

   When Jimin was in trouble a couple of months ago Jungkook's family heard about a powerful  Mexican family who could help him and we knew Jungkook was looking for us so we made sure Namjoon was hired by the Jeons to find Alma otherwise they would never find us. I might have to explain that to Taehyung later. For now, I'll worry about Jimin, and I not killing each other.