Fights and apologies.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

Hyung doesn't look bothered by what's going on but I know he doesn't like that Jimin doubts his loyalty. Jungkook was trying to calm Jimin hyung down but it just made Jimin Hyung angrier because he though Jungkook was trying to protect Yoongi Hyung. Jimin looks scary when he's angry he is shooting lasers at my Hyung who is just sitting there in the couch. "ya! tell me was it Jungkook?" but Yoongi Hyung doesn't budge he just rolls his eyes, I'm still sitting next to Yoongi Hyung so I kick his leg, "say it's not," I tell him quietly.

Noona had warned me about Yoongi hyung she told me he was stubborn and wouldn't do anything he doesn't want to "I shouldn't have to, they live together and I work too much I don't have time to go around kissing Jungkook" he says just as quietly "Ya! say something" Jimin screamed at him. Alma and Hoseok Hyung left a couple of minutes ago they had agreed to on a date so no one else here was brave enough to stop Jimin. A slipper hit Jimin in the face it was from Jin Hyung "Ya! are you stupid? you are acting like a little boy" he told Jimin.

Jin Hyung moved me aside and hit Yoongi Hyung with the other slipper ", and you need to say who you kissed so he calms down!" but my Hyung just rolled his eyes "see, it was Jungkook that's why he doesn't say anything!" Jimin said, he managed to slip out of Jungkook's grip and was running towards Hyung full speed, I push Yoongi Hyung off the couch just as Jimin falls on top of it "Taehyung!" he screams at me but launches at my Hyung who is in the floor.

I make a run for it and manage to get in front of Jimin "It was me, he kissed me!" Jimin Hyung's eyes widen and look at me then at Yoongi Hyung "what?" he asks me "it's a long story basically we had to pretend we're a couple because a guy kept bothering me so Hyung just kissed me so the man would go away" I look at my Hyung who looks both surprised and annoyed "oh" Jimin says when I turned around Jungkook and Jin were both too shocked to say anything.

Hyung finally got up and said "I'll give you a ride home" he grabbed my hand and pushed me outside without saying anything, I didn't even get to say bye. He drove fast so we got home really quickly, he didn't say anything on the ride here he just unlocked the door for us to go in "Why are you mad Hyung?" I ask but he gives me the 'are you serious?' look "I'm mad because you should have let Jimin think whatever he wanted to, it's not our fault he doesn't trust Jungkook enough, and it's also not our fault he doesn't trust me enough".

It does bother him that Jimin doubts him, at least more then he cares to admit. But I'm not sorry because if I didn't say anything, Jimin would have hit him "If I didn't say anything Jimin Hyung would have hit you!" did I get angry? It surprised him with my tone, but he said "yes, you should have left him to do whatever he wanted" is Hyung stupid? "Hyung are you crazy? he looked like he wanted to kill you" a laugh comes out from his mouth "you think Jimin could hurt me?" he asks, now looking at him I realise it wouldn't be possible " he would have tried".

"Then you should have let him," he says, does he enjoy getting in fights that much? "well I couldn't because you're going to be my husband fake or not and he is my best friend" I leave him alone and go to my room. A couple of minutes later there are knocks on my door "what?" I ask "Can I come in?" he asks softly "no" I want to say yes but I can't cave in that easily just because it's him "I'm coming in?" he says but I don't reply "I'm sorry" he states once he is in my room. I look at him "what are you sorry for?" I ask "for putting you in that situation".

He sits on the edge of the bed, waiting for me to say something "are you still mad at me?" I glance at him when he sees that I'm still mad he takes my hand and shakes it up and down "don't be mad" he says with a pout how can he be this cute? My lips betray me because they curl into a smile and when he sees it he smiles widely too "cute" I say and he literally jumps on the bed then hugs me "I'm forgiven right?" he asks and I nod, he stands up and kisses the top of my head "thank you, and goodnight" he says before leaving my room.