Walked out.

~3rd PERSON P.O.V~ (^^Saul ^^)

When the party was over Yoongi and Taehyung hurried home the both sat on the couch "Tae?" the taller turned around and looked at Yoongi with sleepy eyes "huh?" Yoongi sat up and asked, "how would you feel if I started seeing someone?" Taehyung's heart dropped, he looked up despite waiting to run away from this conversation "what do you mean?" Taehyung asked, "would you care if I started seeing someone?" Taehyung didn't know what to say, of course, he would care he would be filled with jealousy and sadness but in his mind, he had no right to feel such things because Yoongi wasn't his not really.

Taehyung swallowed but despite feeling like he might break down he tried his best to act as if he remained unbothered "Do you want to date someone?" he asked which surprised Yoongi because he didn't know how to answer that question "what I'm trying to ask is, do you feel something towards me?" Yoongi didn't want Taehyung to feel like there was someone else besides him so he wanted to be as clear as he could with this conversation "I- I don't know" Yoongi took a deep breath while Taehyung, on the other hand, wondered what he felt for Yoongi.

Taehyung knew he felt something but he didn't know what, maybe it was just friendship, maybe the jealousy was because he was used to having Yoongi all to himself and sharing him with someone else was something he wasn't used to. After he convinced himself that Yoongi was just a friend to him he said "I think I'm just used to having you to myself" Yoongi was sure it was more than that but he wouldn't push Taehyung even though he was hurt by Taehyung's words. Taehyung continued "so I guess if you started seeing someone else I would just miss you but I wouldn't care" that was a lie, but Taehyung wanted to convince himself of that.

Yoongi nodded and stood up "that's a shame, but thank you for being honest with me" the shorter male walked to his room and packed a bag when he returned to the living room Taehyung was still sitting there contemplating what happened a couple of minutes ago. Yoongi grabbed his keys he knew what he was about to do would cause pain for both him and Taehyung but he had to do it otherwise Taehyung would never admit his feeling were more then what someone feels towards a friend "I'll come back tomorrow to take you to work Taehyung" is all he said before walking out the door and leaving to his studio.

Taehyung sat there out of everything Yoongi had said what surprised him the most was hearing him say his full name he was so used to Yoongi calling him baby or Tae hearing his full name from Yoongi almost made him cringe. He began to wonder where Yoongi would be going, what he would be doing and with who. He went to his bed but missed holding Yoongi while they watched scary movies he missed his warmth. Yoongi found himself calling Saul (Alma's uncle) and asked him to meet at the gym his family owned once there Yoongi got off and got ready.

(In Spanish) "you look like shit" Saul claimed "thank you" the man hugged Yoongi and gave him boxing gloves "what's up? Not that I don't enjoy training you, but you never call this late at night" Yoongi noded "Taehyung told me that I'm just a close friend" Saul knew that was bullshit "what? doe he think I still suck my thumb ?" (does he think I'm stupid?) Yoongi shrugged and began to put on his gloves "that boy looks at you differently, he doesn't look at his other friends like that" Yoongi knew that too but the only one who seemed to think otherwise was Taehyung.

Yoongi began to swing at Saul while saying "what do you think I should do?" Saul thought about it for a minute before saying "this is going to sound harsh and it will be hard but it's the fastest way to do it, you need to step away stop doing all of the couple things you normally do, stop calling him by his nicknames go home less often but remain friendly go out on fake dates" Yoongi could abrely handle thinking about that but he knew he had to do that "okay" Yoongi's hand was about to reach Saul's eyes when it stopped mid-air "good jabs, and don't get discouraged the boy just got off a hard relationship if I were him I'd try to protect my heart too".