YES.

~Taehyung's p.o.v~

     The tall man with the diples was waiting for me when I went outside. "I'm here to take you back," he said, "Thank you Hyung, but what's your name?" he smiles at me and says "Kim Namjoon".  I nod and get into the car, noona's truck is here, and when I walk in, I see her looking at some folders. She is frowning while biting her lip "Taehyugn and Namjoon~ah come here!".

   "Which one of these catches your attention the most?" Hyung and I look at each other but walk towards her; she lays all of the folders on the coffee table a picture in each, most of the men are good looking "I don't know, all of them are handsome" Hyung answers "maybe the one wearing the red shirt?" I tell her "why are you asking?"  Hyung asks  "I-" noona cuts herself off and looks at me, a smirk on her face, Hyung is just as confused as I am "why does your face look like that ?" he asks her "shhh I'm thinking Nam" she circles me and smiles.

    "Taehyung~ah, why don't you sit down?". It was more like an order, but I sit down none the less. "okay" she nods but continues to look at her folders every time she switches them her eyes come back to me. She begins to bit her lip again and raises a brow "Nam, How reliable are these sources?" she asks Hyung who takes the foulders and examines them. "It's hard to say most of these people are models, actors, signers, and businessman." 

    Noona's face shows obvious disappointment, "So say one of them came out as gay, their carriers would be on the line? ".  Hyung nods at Noona's question "yeah pretty much, the fans would feel lied to, and most fans can be possessive so definitely".  She closes the foulders and looks at me "In that case, I have an offer for you Taehyung". I turn my head to face her she smiles at me "I know this is going to sound crazy but I need to find a husband for my brother, and I think you're perfect". What the actual Fuck?

   "I'm sorry what?" I ask she takes a deep breath and I look at Hyung who is as shocked as I am "I-" She cuts me off "no strings attached you don't need to love each other, all you should know is that we'll feed you, clothe you,  and care for you" my mind is blank, what should I say? What should I do? " Look I wasn't planning on asking you but your handsome and I trust you, so I thought why not? That and all these other people might not want to put their careers on the line since they're in the public eye" maybe I should? No but that's crazy I have a boyfriend, I'm sure he doesn't love me, but he still exists "I have a boyfriend" I say.

     "Taehyung~ah we both know your relationship isn't getting any better so why not marry my brother? once the contract is made so will you two, and you can go back to living your life with the money we'll give you" what my choices are? Going back to Dong-Hyun and be miserable or marry noona's brother, noona must have seen the expression in my face because she said. "If you decide not to do it I will understand, and you can keep living here however long you want", but I can't do that, not when I can't do anything not when everything would be free.

     "Okay, I'll be your brother's husband, but I don't want to get payed having something to eat, and a place to stay will be enough,".  I say, she immediately lights up "call Yoongi to say his fiance, and I will be there in an hour". Noona takes my hand and drags me to her room. "I already picked these clothes from Namjoon's closet we might have to fix them, but it'll do for now". She says. When I come out of the closet wearing black pants, and a blue shirt, noona starts to pin the outfit in certain places. "God Tahyung~ah your waist is almost as small as mine," she says.

     It took more then I expected. Now I'm in the car on my way to my 'Fiance's' house. Am I doing the right thing? Should I say nevermind and go back to Dong-Hyun? No, I have to go through with this because I can't go back to Dong-Hyun I can't let myself have the same fate as my mother. 

    If they are willing to provide for me, that means the money I earn on the Ice cream shop can go to my grandmother and aunt, now that I won't have to give half of it to Dong-Hyun I can provide for them adequately. Still, I can't help but feel like I'm out of my mind for doing this.