Dicks and Pussies.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

     When my biological father called me a few weeks ago I was surprised. The man hadn't reached out in years. When I got to his home I was lead to his bedroom, he was plugged into some machines,  he looked pale and Ill "Hi" I said, "You came?" I didn't want to but my mom told me it was important so yes, now standing here I was actually worried "yes" I said "I wanted to apologize" he said, which made me want to chuckle.

   How would the apology go? I'm sorry I lied to your mother and got her pregnant even though I was already married? or maybe I'm sorry I never visited on your birthday or went to any of your graduations, I'm sorry I let people call you a bastard right in front of my face or my personal favorite I'm sorry I told you, that you were dead to me when I found out your gay.

    It took everything in me to stand there and not leave the way I came in " I know what I've done to you can't be forgiven but I wanted to see you one last time in case I don't make it" The rest of the conversation was similar but I was getting tired of hearing it so I said I had to go but despite me being angry at the man I hugged him, knowing that if he doesn't make it I would regret not doing it. Now here I am sitting in my living room waiting for Alma to arrive.

   When my father died, I tried to go to the funeral but the guards said I wasn't on the list so I came home and drank that night, the man might have not been the best father but he had finally grown the balls to admit to his mistakes.  About a week ago a copy of my father's testament arrived  The will had some interesting things written.

'I revoke all previous wills and testaments acts made by me prior to this day, with respect to my state and I declare this to be my last will and testament'

    'I appoint blah blah' in short he left his current house to his wife, his cars to Young-Sik but his companies were his most prized possession, and those were to be given to the son who married first. I have no Intentions of getting married soon and Today when we meet with the lawyers I will tell them as much.

   Alma and I got out of the car and went inside the building, Young-Sik was already sitting down "finally the bastard son arrives" Alma was ready to kill him I'm sure but we just sat down "why is this meeting happening? Last time I checked I was the only one who had their things in check and Yoongi here was still going around sucking dicks" the last part isn't wrong but it wasn't what he said that pissed me off it was the way he said it that angered me. 

   "such as filthy mouth Young-Sik perhaps you should wash it" I have no doubt that Alma wants to shove a soap down his throat.  He rolled his eyes at Alma "all I'm saying is Yoongi doesn't have it in him to get married"  Maybe he shouldn't have said that  "I'm sorry to disappoint you Hyung but I'm in a relationship and I happened to get engaged last week, but you wouldn't know that" 

  I felt Alma's kick underneath the table but ignored it and arched my brow at Young-Sik instead "looks like I'm the one who has his shit together and your the one going around licking pussies"  I got out of the chair and walked out of the room along with Alma.

   "Are you crazy why did you lie? they're going to find out you're lying" I stopped walking "I'll buy a husband or something, It can't be that hard" Alma's hand made contact with the back of my head "I'm not okay with this, and I'm not helping you" she said "Ya! your lying right?" Young-Sik screamed now standing in the entrance of the building "no" I said.

  "I know you're lying, I'm going to prove it, and put you in jail when I uncover the truth"  I roll my eyes at him and continue to walk away "I'm not going to let a fag run my father's company, I'm not going to allow you to drag the family name through the mud" "Fuck off Young-Sik!" Alma replied and to me, she quietly said "I'll find you a fiancee by nightfall" I smiled at her, she still tries to protect me, when I'm clearly older.

Oh, snap! 

Told you things were going to get interesting and now even more so.