Marriage advise.

Alma found Taehyung and Yoongi making out outside the bathroom "alright that's enough for tonight" she told them and took Taehyung's hand as she pulled him out of the bar. Hoseok, on the other hand, starred at Yoongi "come on Hyung" Yoongi walked out of the bar with Hoseok despite wanting to leave with Taehyung.

It was custom in Alma's family for the soon to be a married couple to sleep with family or friends until the wedding day, the couple would have a chance to express their concerns and questions about marriage before he or she walked down the aisle.

Taehyung had no siblings the brother he once had passed away at five so Alma took it upon herself to be there for him. Saul was waiting at the hotel room when Yoongi got back "I'm here to answer any questions" he said to Yoongi.

- I wonder if I'll always feel this way

- It depends

-on what?

-on how much you and Yoongi try

-what do you mean?

-there are couples who lose passion and some even fall out of love there are even some who don't feel attracted to their partner after a while

- Are you trying to scare me off?

- no, I'm just warning you, I think as long as you guys try you can live happily but you have to be honest and you can't let go of each other, just because you get married doesn't mean you should stop trying for the other, even after you marry you should keep trying to attract each other.

- I think Yoongi and I are pretty good with that

- It's more than that you should still focus on the small details sometimes you have to forget about the big picture so you can focus on what makes it beautiful

- that's true

- and never go to bed angry, no matter how angry you guys get

-noona? I'm scared

-of what?

-of losing motivation scared that what we feel for each other might change

-it will change, but it'll be purer Taehyung, you guys will grow to love each other despite every annoying thing about each other, and if things began to get dull all you have to do is try, try to rekindle everything in my dad's town there's a saying it translates to ' what doesn't cost or hurt you will never make you happy, there will be fights where you feel like giving up but marriage doesn't mean a life without problems it means you have someone to share them with.

-noona how are you so smart?

-I'm not smart Taehyung I'm observant.

-yes, you are.

Saul walked towards one of the chairs and sat down

- sit down

-"me too?" Hoseok asked

-yes, you too you'll be marrying my niece someday... I hope

Hoseok nodded and took a seat next to Yoongi.

-I'm here to tell you marriage sucks

-well how encouraging of you, uncle Saul

-let me finish.. but it's also what completes you as a man

- why do you say that?

-when you marry, you guys swear to give your lives to each other to share everything, the burdens, the past, the present, and the future, you'll get to see that person smile, sleep and wake up next to you, you already do but when you marry someone you realize that now they're yours and only yours but marriage isn't about possession it's about unity.

-for a second there I thought you wanted to scare me

-I highly doubt I could make you walk away from your Taehyung, you're not someone who likes to run away from the problems or in this case your happiness.. there is a lot of things that can be said about marriage but Marriage is just a word until someone comes around and gives a good meaning it to it, the importance of marriage isn't the wedding it's what comes after it.

-is this what Alma is doing with Tae

-oh shut up let me continue in Mexico it's tradition for a married couple to chose advisors, confidants, or godparents whatever you want to call them it's basically a couple that has been married for a long time, a couple with a successful marriage someone you can trust to give you advice when your marriage hits a rough patch and I happen to think it's a great idea

-me too, I'll talk to Tae about it tomorrow but I think my parents are a good option

- Today is the last night you'll sleep as boyfriend tomorrow you'll go to bed being a husband so enjoy the night and by that, I mean sleep because it'll be a long day tomorrow.