Cut it!

~Yoongi P.O.V~

Alma is throwing a party for Hoseok at my parent's house since they are out of town, Taehyung and I are in the store gathering what we agreed to take which consists of wine, beer, and dessert, I turn the corner and see Jin and Namjoon kissing, the kiss was fast but It was definitely there "baby, turn around hurry up" I say quietly as I turn my heels and both Taehyung and me began to walk quickly the other way when I feel a pat on my shoulder which causes makes me look back, my eyes meet Namjoon's "hey guys, you guys are here to buy stuff for the party?" he asks me I nod and Jin approaches us quietly and slowly.

Jin smiles at Taehyung and me "hey Hyung" Tae says "hey Taehyung~ah" he's nervous, his eyes aren't really focusing on us and his smile isn't the usual one that is plastered on his face "You're here to buy stuff for the party too?"I ask and they both nod "you guy came here together?" Tae asks which causes me to look back at him now that he asked them Jin might realize that Taehyung and I are here with a single shopping cart "yeah we saw each other and decided to come together" Namjoon says "us too, Tae asked for a ride here and I thought I might as well buy everything I need too" I say "okay let's cut the bullshit we know you saw us kissing".

Taehyung looks at Jin then at me, actually I saw them kissing Tae didn't "I didn't see anything Hyung" Taehyung protests "but Yoongi did I saw him out of the corner of my eyes" I began to smirk which clearly angers Jin more "yah! stop" Taehyung, on the other hand, seems a bit hurt? he raises a brow and crosses his arms, nope he is angry definitely angry "what? don't give us that look" Jin protests "I'm supposed to be one of your best friends and you didn't think to tell me that you guys are dating?" I know where Taehyung is coming from but this could bite us in the ass considering that we haven't told anyone that we're dating either.

Normally I would let Taehyung speak his mind but if he keeps going Jin is going to murder him when he finds out about us "Taehyung, sometimes people have their reasons for not going public even with their closest friends" I say which causes him to look at me "but-" I hit him in the leg with own "nevermind I guess I could see why you kept it from us" Tae says finally remembering we have been hiding shit too "I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just after I told Jimin he kept annoying me with all these questions and-" this is where Jin should hide from Tae.

I swallow and turn to Tae who's eyes went wide "you told Jiming and not me?!" Jin realized his mistake a little too late "yes but-" Taehyung tried to get closer but I held on to him "just let it go I'm sure he has a reason for not telling you as well" I glared at Jin if I'm being honest Tae is more trustworthy when it comes to secrets I pushed the cart with my right hand and Taehyung with the left one "fine Hyung I see how it is" once we're further away from them Tae is still mad "everyone knows Jimin can't lie so why tell him?" he is honestly cute when he is mad well when he isn't mad at me "I know baby but you can't force him to tell you besides if you keep going off on him we will be angrier when he finds out about you and me".

!

I know it's been a while since I last updated, it's been a bit hard lately a family member passed away. I haven't really been in the mood so I apologize but hopefully, I'll get motivated again.