Volume iii - Chapter 59

ONE MORE CHAPTER + EPILOGUE :'(

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE NOW

VOTE / COMMENT PLEEEEASE <3 <3 I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF THIS STORY CAN GET 1K COMMENTS / 2K VOTES BEFORE I FINISH IT!

.

.

.

Harry’s POV

Today was the day.

I couldn’t control myself.

I was lying on my back on my bed, holding my phone over my face as I texted Niall.

It had been 3 months. 3. Whole. Months. Since I had seen Louis and today, he was coming back to Holmes Chapel.

Exams were over for the both of us and tomorrow was my graduation ceremony. Finally, I was finished with high school and Louis was finished with Uni.

His graduation was the other week and I had an exam that day so I couldn’t go see it.

But I called him and we talked for a few hours than night.

I was free to finally live my life, to get out of this small town and move to London with Louis.

I was so excited and all I wanted was to kiss my boyfriend.

We talked on the phone last night for a while about him coming up. He said he would be here around 3 and go to see him mum first, then come over at around 4.

It was 10 to 4 now and I was fully freaking out.

Niall, help! I don’t know what to do. ~H

Harry, calm the fuck down. Just kiss him, all will be well. ~N

I can’t just kiss him. What if things have changed? ~H

Nothing has changed. Don’t freak yourself out. ~N

I can’t do it! ~H

That’s it, I’m calling you. ~N

I sighed just as my phone started ringing. I answered and put the device to my ear.

“Hey-” I was about to start talking but he cut me off.

“Look, if you freak out, you’ll ruin the cute as reunion that you’ve both been dreaming of for the past 3 months. Calm down, take some deep breaths and look forward to seeing your boyfriend.” He ordered.

I gulped at his words. It was true and he was right. I needed to stop stressing. As much as he hadn’t put it so eloquently, he got his point across.

“Okay.” I replied. “Thanks.”

“Anytime.” He answered, still in his stern voice before hanging up.

Then, my phone buzzed again. I looked down to see a message from Niall.

You okay now? ~N

Okay, okay. Deep breaths. ~H

That’s my boy. ~N

I laughed at his last message and accidentally dropped my phone on my face.

“Fuck!” I exclaimed, rolling onto my stomach to find the phone.

I glanced out the window at the average, cloudy day nefore looking back to my phone.

He’s leaving now, just saying bye to mum. He’ll be there soon. ~N