Chapter 21: Sure of One Thing (M)

Park Jimin's POV

I woke up feeling something heavy on top of me as something tickled my skin. That something was playing along my neck, collarbones, and on my chest. As I opened my eyes, I saw her on top of me, naked, as she sprinkled my skin with soft kisses. I groaned and lightly pushed her away. "What are you doing, baby?" I asked with a hoarse voice as I have just woken up from slumber.

I traveled my eyes around the room and it was still dark. Only the light coming from her lampshade was illuminating the room. I saw her fair skin then her eyes sparkling of lust and desire. Instead of answering me, she kissed my lips softly. I could feel her breast, particularly her aroused nipple on my chest. I am left wondering but the heat arose that I have left it behind, closing my eyes and sliding my hands from her upper back down to her butt that I love the most other than her lips and breasts.

"I-I feel so weird, Jimin," she whispered sensually into my ear, her soft lips brushing along my ear lobe and her warm breath fanning my skin. She kissed the back of my ear softly going down to my neck. As she moved to my chest, her torso rising up, she crawled down, and used her tongue replacing her lips to slide down from my chest until my stomach. My breath hitched, closing my eyes as I felt shiver run down my spine.

"Did you just come home? What time is it?" I asked her, breathless, as I tried to keep my mind straight while she's palming my clothed member. "It's 3:00 am," she replied softly then suddenly pulled down my boxers as she kept her eyes on mine, licking and biting her sinful lips.

My soft length hardened after she wrapped her cold fingers around it, making me groan. She gave my tip a kitten lick. I hissed as she swirled her tongue around the head and slowly, she took it in, her warm cavern making me even harder. "F-fuck, yes, baby, deeper," I moaned, watching her slowly go down, the head of my length reaching the back of her throat.

Without even warning me, she raised her head up and started to bob her head in a fast pace, making me hiss in the sudden pleasure. I could  hear her chokes as she took me in, her eyes shining from the tears forming on her eyes. She used her hand, the cold tip of her fingers making me elicit a moan as she started playing with my balls.

I tilted my head back, the knot slowly forming on my stomach but she suddenly popped my length out and what she did next turned me on harder. She circled her thumb on my tip, looking at it as if a very delicious meal then she spits saliva on it the spreaded it along my member. She looked at me, her eyes still full of lust and the she smirked.

"How good am I doing?" She asked, her voice sounding so innocent, a total opposite of how she looks and how she moves. "You're doing good, baby," I said while I watched her insert my length in between her breasts.

"Hmm?" She hummed, slowly moving her breasts to slide along my rock-hard length. "Fuck, Jiwon," I hissed and moved my hips to thrust on her breasts faster. She chuckled and opened her mouth, looking down as she also allows my member into her mouth. Fuck, how can she be so hot like this?

I stopped thrusting my hips, allowing her to play with her boobs. She looked up at me and pouted. "Come for me, Jimin," she said again, using an innocent voice.

"Shit, you're so hot, baby," I said, feeling myself getting closer to my high. "Fuck baby, I'm coming," I hissed and with a few more thrusts, I felt myself releasing. She opened her mouth, take her tongue out, and lets my cum shoot on her tongue while some are also flowing on her breast. I watched her swallow my cum and spread the ones I left on her all over her chest and boobs.

She innocently looks at me. "Where's my reward, Oppa?" She asked while biting her nail.

Oppa?

"What has gotten into you?" I asked but she suddenly positioned herself on top of me and rubbed her wet core with my throbbing member as she held onto my chest. "I don't know. I just know that I want you inside me," she told me breathlessly, thrusting her hips that made her tits wiggle. I bit my lip and squeezed one that made her moan.

I used my other hand to push her nape down and kissed her lips. She stuck her tongue out then I sucked it as she moaned. When she pulled away, I saw her fingering herself on top of me as she continues to grind. "Fuck," I cursed under my breath. "Ride me," I commanded her and took my shirt off.

"Gladly," she said then left herself up a little then aligned my dick into her dripping pussy. Slowly, she sat back down with my length slowly entering her. I grunted and held her hips tightly then slapped her ass after which made her moan.

Her pace was quite slow but she eventually paced up. Her head was tilting at the back as she moaned multiple curses. "So beautiful," I said and sat up to hug her body close to mine and licked and sucked on her hard nipple as I used a hand to knead and slap her perfectly round bun. "All mine," I told her.

"Nggggrf, so good," she moaned as she threaded her fingers on my locks and pulled on it. "Fuck, you make me feel so damn good, Oppa ㅡ really good."

I switched our position and flipped her on her front and slapped her ass again. "On your knees," I commanded which she immediately followed. I slowly pushed my member inside her. She gasped and threw her head back as I started to pace up my thrust in and out of her. "J-j-Jimin!!!" She moaned quite loudly. "Yes, r-right there, baby!"

I moaned, feeling myself so close to my high. I gathered her hair in my hand and pulled it, making her throw her head back agai. "Yes! Ugh, don't stop!"

"So tight," I groaned after feeling her walls contract and squeeze my length. I continued to thrust my hips fast until she came, moaning my name loudly and repeatedly until I pulled my member out of her and pumped myself until I came, reaching my climax and milking myself. My cum was shooting to her ass and back.

After milking myself done, we lay down together with her head resting on my arm. "I guess I'm that hot for you to try raping me while I'm asleep," I joked. She chuckled and hugged me tight. Our bodies were still sticky from sweat but I don't mind being this close to her without anything in between us, even the thinest piece of fabric.

Her soft snores echoed in my ear. I softly smiled and moved some of her hair that was blocking her face to the side and kissed her crown. Her hair smelled like peaches and cream. She smells so sweet. I want to sleep and wake up like this with her and I'd really love to see her cooking for me and welcoming me home. I want to be with her always. It's too soon, but I am so sure of what I am feeling about her.

I want to marry Jiwon.