Chapter 25: Minmin & Wonwon

Park Jimin's POV

"I love you too, Jimin," she whispered, drifting off to dreamland. I wanna wake her up and let her say those words out loud but she had fallen asleep. Her breathing tells me so. She may probably be unaware of saying it out loud but I'm happy. I am happy hearing her say 'I love you'.

I can wait for her to tell me those words when she is fully awake but for now, I'm happy to know that she feels the same way.

All these months that we've been together, I've never heard her say that back to me, ever. It makes me so happy knowing that she loves me. She makes me feel it by her actions, but it's really different when she will tell it to me. My heart just really wants to combust out of joy but I end up staring at her face, admiring her even though her make up is kind of smudged already because of sweat and because of what we did.

I chuckled and tucked the loose strands of her hair on the back of her ear. "Cutie. I love you more." I said before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

***

Lee Jiwon's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacons being cooked. I tried getting up but I hissed, feeling the sting between my hips. He was so rough last night, I remember, that's why I'm having a hard time to move. Gosh! Luckily I have no work tonight. Geez, my hell of a Sex God boyfriend went really wild... and I actually loved it.

"Morning, sunshine!" He happily greeted me, entering the room with a tray in his hand. He seemed so happy and I'm glad he is but I want to know why though. Why is he so giggly all of a sudden? "Weirdo," I told him while looking at him questionably.

He placed the tray down beside me and helped me sit up before placing the tray in front of me. "Dig in. I'm sure you're very tired." He pointed on a piece of medicine beside the plate, surely a pain reliever. "Drink that after."

I only nodded and started digging into the food. Gosh, I feel really hungry and thirsty. But I noticed him staring at me and smiling. I hate it when someone is watching me intently while eating. It's just very disturbing and I can't enjoy my food. "Can you stop?" I told him, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "Stop what?" He asked.

"I know I'm pretty but can you please stop staring at me?"

"Oh..." he chuckled. "Alright. Anyways, just call me when you're done. I'll prepare a nice and relaxing warm bath to soothe your aching muscles." He patted my head and kissed my cheek. "Lavender or Peaches? What scent do you prefer?"

"Lavender, please." He smiled again before going inside the bathroom.

All of this is just making me really happy. I feel so special. I feel so important but most importantly, I feel so much loved because of him. Dawon may be there but it's the type of love that a sibling can give to you and he doesn't even know me fully. There's just something about the way Jimin is making me feel. With him, I always forget how miserable I felt. With him, I started smiling again, a genuine smile where no pain is hidden behind it. Because of him, I started feeling okay. I was only contented when I saw Dawon happy but I realized, I need my happiness to. Dawon is my only family that's why when he was happy and okay, I was too even though deep inside, I was still feeling hopeless and miserable for myself.

I still ask myself if I am worthy of everything that is happening with my life but maybe I am.

The smile on my face grew brighter. I giggled to myself. Why am I suddenly feeling very emotional?

"Jimin!" I called after swallowing the pain reliever.

"Coming!" He yelled from the bathroom. He sets aside the tray and blanket, seeing me fully naked again but I don't really mind anymore. From the way he touched me, I feel as if he memorized me already. He gently carried me in his arms, his warm skin making me shiver as it touched my cold one. I wrapped my arms on his nape, staring at him.