Quests!

~Three Weeks before Training~

"Hey, everyone!" I said, walking in my guild. Some members were chatting, some were serving patrons.

Despite the fact that Blue Pegasus was a wizard guild, we also served people drinks and food. Occasionally Jenny and a few others would preform on stage.

"Hello, pretty lady." Ren said, smiling.

"What brings you in so early, dear?" Master Bob asked.

I gave him a polite grin.

"I'm here for a job!" I said, walking to the job board.

"Oh, do you need a partner?" Someone asked.

"Nah, I should be okay. I'm going to try to do a bunch today." I quickly grabbed a job, showed it to Master, then left.

~~One hour Later~~
Lucy walked in her guild, grabbing another job request..
~~
"Um, Lucille, didn't you just take a job? Did you give up?" Jenny asked, wiping off a glass.

"No, no! Of course not. It was nearby and super easy."

Jenny checked her folder for the flyer, and read it aloud.
"Massive A Class Monster dwelling in forest outside of Crocus! Please help! 20,000 jewel reward." She said slowly, raising an eyebrow.

"You defeated an A Class monster that quickly?" Ren asked, shock on his face.

"Well, yeah!" I said, taking a bite out of a roll Jenny handed me.

Jenny reached behind her and handed me a bun. "Here, it should help you replenish your energy." She explained.

"You must be really tired. How did you do it?" Jenny asked, looking into my eyes.

"Well when I first saw him, I thought 'no way could this sucker be only A Class' he was huge! So then I hit him with a Celestial Star Blast, which only seemed to make him mad. Then, he roared so loud the trees literally shook! Then he knocked me across the woods. I got really mad and blasted him with my heavenly cannon, and he was down for the count!" I said, taking another bite of the roll.

It was really tasty...

"Welp, I'll be off! This ones in town! Pesky wizards causing havoc!" I said flashing another flyer, then opening the door and walking out.
~~~~~~
Every hour, Lucille returned for another job. She finished dozens that day, before eventually returning at the end. She was exhausted by the end of the day. Everyone was so proud of her though.

At first, no one believed she could be doing it. But after watching her get slowly worn down, they realized she was serious. They cheered her on near the end, hugging her. Everyone was riled up, drinking and partying.
Just by doing some jobs, she raised everyone's spirits.

The guild felt like now that they had Lucy, they were truly powerful. They felt protected. They felt important...

~~A/N~~

Sorry for the difference in format, this chapter is written from the FuTuRe!!