Single and Ready To Mingle

The Guys' Villa

12:23 PM

When all the single girls arrived back to their side of the island with the guys, they wasted no time in getting comfortable

When all the single girls arrived back to their side of the island with the guys, they wasted no time in getting comfortable. Everyone were scattered through out the house in little groups talking, drinking, catching up or getting to know each other.

"You guys know as long as im here there's always going to be a party!" Said Paige as she was standing with a drink in her hand talking to Roman, Finn and Dean by the pool table.

"Oh yea. We know we can count on that." Roman said.

"Im basically using this show as a vacation. Free villa, free alcohol, free food. What more could I ask for?" she said.

"Hi Roman." a girl said, inserting herself into their conversation.

"Oh, hey Nia."

"Why don't you introduce me to your friends?" she asked.

VC-Nia-So...the guy who is at the peak of my interest right now is Dean *smiles* Crazy right? I don't know. There's something about him that I just like so much. Ive watched all the shows he's been on so I know the type of guy that he is. He's so cute *laughs* what do you want me to do?

"This is Paige," Roman pointed, "Finn and Dean. We all go way back."

"Hi there." Nia put her hand out for Dean to shake.

"Sup." he shook her hand.

"Guys, Nia is my cousin." Roman informed.

"Yea I can tell she's related to you. She has that pretty Samoan face like yours." said Paige.

"So Dean, are you excited to be here?" Nia asked.

"Its cool I guess." he indifferently answered.

It was pretty evident that Nia was trying to spark up conversation with Dean but he seemed uninterested.

VC-Paige-So im noticing that Nia over here is giving off signals that she's into Dean. She's batting her eyelashes and looking into his eyes and what not and....Dean seems to be in another world.

"Why don't you two get to know each other. Roman, come with me please." Paige pulled Roman away. Together, the pair walked off leaving Dean and Nia alone in horrendous awkward silence. Finn had left to go talk to some other girls.

VC-Nia-God, I have no idea what to say to him. What do you say to someone who's been staring at the floor for the past few minutes?

About 30 seconds of silence passed by before Nia said, "This house is absolutely beautiful."

He nodded with his eyes still gazing at the floor, "Yea, its nice."

"Do you...maybe want to get a drink with me?"