Picking Dates 3

13th June
9:09 AM
The Girls' Villa

"Good morning ladies." said Stephanie as she entered into the villa. She was lucky to find Nikki, Renee and Sasha sitting around a table having their morning coffee.

"Uh oh." said Renee when she saw her.

"I think I know what this means." Sasha said, resting her cup on the table.

"Its time to choose some dates guys." Stephanie informed, "Go gather everyone into the backyard and lets get this thing going."

The girls did as they were told and soon everyone was in the backyard. The guys all assembled in two rows and the girls all sat in chairs in front of them.

"Morning everyone. Again, sorry for barging in unannounced but....get used to it. Its that time again. Its time for the ladies to get some dates." Stephanie said as the guys clapped, "Here's how its going to go down this time. I'll call one of the girls' names. When I do so, guys, if you want to go on a date with the girl I called you must simply raise your hand. Out of everyone's hands that are raised, the girl will select which one of you she would like to take on that date. Understand?"

The guys all nodded.

VC-Nikki-This should be pretty fun.

"So, the girl im starting off with is Naomi. Who would like to go on a date with the lovely Naomi?"

One by one, hands started to rise. There was Chad, Bobby, John, Apollo, Elias, Cedric, Sami, Dash, Mustafa, Cesaro, and Ricochet with their hands up.

"Okay Naomi, your call." Stephanie said.

Naomi's eyes scanned all the men whose hands were raised. She grinned as she took the time to think about it.

"Um....im going to go with.....Cesaro." she smiled.

"Naomi and Cesaro it is." said Stephanie.

VC-Renee-Im.....kind of shocked that Naomi chose Cesaro. I don't know if she knows how I feel about him. I was really hoping to choose him for this date because I wanted to spend more time with him. *shrugs* I guess I'll have to wait until the next date. Thanks a lot Naomi.

Renee sported a fake smile as she watched Cesaro kiss Naomi's hand and then proceed to stand at the back of her chair.

VC-Naomi-I chose Cesaro because from what I know of him already, he's a really great guy. He's very kind and seems really interesting so I think we're bound to have an enjoyable date. He's one of the best guys in the house in my opinion. Plus he kinda looks like Jason Statham so....theres that.

"Our next eligible bachelorette is Sasha. Who wants to go on a date with the beautiful Sasha?"

The hands that were raised were that of TJ, Dash, Ricochet, Mustafa, Chad, Apollo, Cedric, Elias and Matt.

"Take your pick Sasha." said Stephanie.

She took a few seconds to come to a decision.

"I'll go with.....Ricochet."

"Yesss." he quietly said as he proceeded to walk to her.

VC-Sasha-I think Ricochet is really cute and I just get really positive vibes from him. He's one of the guys that I feel very comfortable with.

"Next up we have Becky. Who would like a chance to take Becky out?" Stephanie asked. Becky giggled.

Hands started shooting up once again. There was Mustafa, Sami, Chad, Drew, Matt, Apollo, Cedric, Buddy, Dash and Bobby.