The Last Night

8:37 pm

Stephanie led the couples to a private area where a fancy, elegant dinner was set up for them.

They all sat around a large table, including Stephanie

They all sat around a large table, including Stephanie. They were given glasses of wine and their meals.

"So....we've come down to it. The final moments of you all being together. In a short amount of time all of you couples will be separated. Guys, you will be on the other side of the island. Ladies, you will remain right here. Whats going through your minds right now?"

"How surreal this is." said Alexa, "Its such a crazy thing we've gotten ourselves into. Its much more serious than I thought it would be."

"Taking the opportunity to come here indeed was a gutsy decision. But after all, if you all had a perfect, happy, relationship then the choice to come on this show would be an absolute no brainer. You would have said no. But each of you are searching for answers. You will find those answers here." said Stephanie, "Naomi, Jimmy, you guys are married. What if someone were to come in between that? What if one of you were to fall in love all over again with a different person? Where does that leave the relationship?"

The couple looked at each other.

"I don't think there's a possibility of that happening if im honest with you." said Jimmy, "Her and I, we have a lot to lose. She's my number one. Its going to take a lot for someone to make me forget about her. I don't think any of those girls there have what it takes."

"I agree with Jimmy. We're married you know. We've been in each other's lives for six years now. He's my best friend. I think if one of us were to fall in love with someone else then it would show that  we didn't really care as much about the other person. It would reveal our true colors. It will reveal how shallow the marriage really was. But I don't see that happening."

"Well, if that is the case between you two....whats going to be the next step in the marriage?"

Naomi sighed, "We'll need to have a long serious discussion first before we make any serious decisions. We're not just dating. We're married. We cant just up and decide that we're through."

"All in all, im just here to have fun man." said Jimmy, "I have my cousin here with me so I know im going to be having a good time. I think having Roman here with me is a great thing because he's going to be my rock through out this month. God forbid, if I end up losing my way I know he'll be there to talk some sense into me and bring me back to reality."

"Well that's great that you know you have that person to lean on if you start straying. So, what do you all think of the singles?" said Stephanie.

"Some of those girls were full of attitude and really catty. What kind of impression were they trying to make?" Finn said.

"True." Seth agreed,

Stephanie chuckled, "I honestly don't know what impression they were trying to give off but I think once you get to know them you'll see that they're all sweethearts. Ladies, what do you think of the guys?"