*Important Things To Note*

- This is a continuation of my WWETV series. If you havent read any of my previous books, you probably wont understand whats going on.

- VC-(Name)

When you see this, it means that someone is giving a video confessional.

-There is also going to be

CC-(Names)

-Which will be couples confessional.

GC-(Names)

-Which will be group confessional

-This book is Rated R.

-All the characters in this book are in their 20's or early 30's

-In this universe, the characters are not wrestlers, they are regular people.

-Most of the characters are portrayed according to their gimmick. Others are portrayed according to how they are in real life.

-Keep in mind that this book isnt an ordinary fan fiction. Its a reality show so i'll be writing according to that format.

What is Temptation Island?

This is centered around four couples who are currently experiencing problems in their relationship. When they come to the island they will be separated. The men from the couples will be taken to one side of the island where they will be living with 20+ single women who are all trying to tempt them. The same goes for the women. They will get to go on dates and be given the chance to make connections with these singles. However, then there is bonfire. The Bonfire is where the men and women from the couples get a chance to see what their significant other has been up to on the other side of the island. Sometimes the video clips they see of them may be relieving, other times they may be worrying. At the end of their 1 month experience, the couples will reunite at the final bonfire to share their experiences and make the ultimate decision on whether or not they should continue their relationship together.

-On the show there are four couples, however, in the book I'll be having 6.

-There is no prize or anything to be won. The only thing the couples are gaining from this show are answers to their questions.

-In the real show, the couples must be unmarried. However, that rule does not apply to this book.

-After ive concluded my current book, i'll post the intro video for the book revealing the 6 couples.

-----

Any questions, feel free to ask!