Temptation Of Trouble

The Girls' Villa

4:09 PM

(Still the 20th of June)

"I just really want someone I know I can trust. I want someone that'll make me a better woman." said Nikki.

John nodded.

They were both laying on the daybed, conversing and having some wine.

"Seth and I are just a bomb waiting to explode. I want to be with someone that I'm going to be afraid to lose."

"And you're not afraid to lose Seth?"

"I just don't think him and I are going to work out in the future. I really don't. I think Seth and I's relationship was shallow. We never built that deep bond. We never talked about our future together, or kids or getting married or anything like that. I want someone that I can definitely see those things happening with."

"I understand. And I agree with you."

"The reason I admire you so much John is because I see a lot of what I want in you. Theres not a lot of men like you these days. Im tired of these boys you know. I want someone that'll take me seriously."

VC-John-I do like Nikki. I think she has a lot of growing to do still but in order for her to do that she's going to need to be around people that will build her up. Frankly I don't think Seth can be that person for her.

 Frankly I don't think Seth can be that person for her

The Guys' Villa

5:27 PM

"I want to have a word with you Liv." said Nia as she approached Liv who was hanging out with Carmella and Kelly.

"Oookay."

She got up from her seat and followed Nia to her bedroom.

"Okay so," Nia folded her arms, "What's going on with you and Dean?"

Liv knitted her eyebrows, "What do you mean whats going on with us? We're just getting to know each other."

"You knew that I had a thing for Dean. You saw how excited I was when I said that he kissed me and now you want to get in between that?"

VC-Liv-Pft.............Girl what?

"What the hell Nia-"

"The respectful thing to do was to come to me and let me know that you were going to try to pursue him-"

"Oh I needed your permission?"Liv asked amusingly.

"You don't go around doing shit like that!"

"You are ridiculous. Like seriously."

"And you're a fake bitch."

"Im just getting to know the guy! Theres really nothing going on between us!" Liv said with her arms outstretched.