Third Dates pt 1

"I honestly never get tired of being on yachts

"I honestly never get tired of being on yachts. I absolutely love it." said Nikki to Randy as she leaned against the railing looking out into the ocean.

"I never get tired of looking at you." he responded cheekily.

She blushed and rolled her eyes, "You're so cheesy."

The girls' dates took place on a private yacht this time. This was ideal for some of them. This date wasn't one that required having a big amount of energy. They all could just sit and relax, enjoy their conversations and really take in the sunshine and sea breeze.

Aboard the yacht was a chef and bartender that catered to their needs.

"You know its so weird that you and I never really crossed paths before." said John.

"I know right!" Renee responded, "I feel like you and I have a lot in common. You and I are both very positive and very friendly you know."

"Yea. We give off the same energy in my opinion."

"I think so too!"

VC-Renee-Ive never really thought anything much about John until I chose him for our date today. He's such a good person, he has a lot of ambition, he's very intellectual, very respectful. Theres something about him that I admire so much.

"We've known each other for so long yet we haven't really gotten the chance to connect." he said.

"Until now!" she laughed, "I want to know everything about you. Tell me everything that I should know."

He laughed, "Well where should I begin?"

VC-John-Renee is such a sweet girl. She's very open and expressive. I like that about her. I like that I'm getting to spend this time with her to get to know her a little more.

Nikki got distracted by John and Renee's laughter. She clearly seemed to be annoyed by them.

VC-Nikki-Ugh Renee....I wish I can say im happy you're having a good time but im not. Dont get too comfortable around John, I still have dibs.