The Talk Of The Town

The Girls' Villa

The Girls' Villa

June 11th

8:04 AM

"Well you look like you got a good night's rest." Randy said to Braun, watching as he entered into the kitchen.

Braun chuckled.

VC-Randy-So....the talk around the house right now is about Braun and Alexa. We've learnt that they 'spent the night together' *emphasizes a wink*

"You lucky bastard. Give us the details." Randy said as he dropped some sugar into his coffee.

"It was nothing." Braun said, taking a seat on the kitchen stool, "We just slept together."

Drew's eyes widened.

"What! Holy shit! Already?" Randy said in shock.

"Not like that you dumb ass. We literally just slept together. She was upset about what she saw in her bonfire clip. We talked for a little bit and then...we fell asleep."

"So you didn't..." Randy made a circle with his fingers on one hand then stuck another finger from the other hand through it.

"No Randy. We're not all like you."

"Well Braun, you weren't the only one who spent time with one of the girls last night." said Drew.

"He wasn't?" Randy excitingly asked, "Please do tell."

"I heard Dolph and Nikki hooked up in the pool last night."

"What! Did they...."Randy made the circle with his fingers and stuck another finger through it again.

"I don't know."

"How is everyone getting action in here besides me?" Randy asked, "I gotta step my game up."

"The girls are kind of hard to get to know. They're not exactly.....putting themselves out there. They're always either talking to the same guy or hanging out with each other." said Drew.

"Yea and from what i've heard, their boyfriends are the total opposite. Alexa said the guys are partying it up on their side of the island. She said she saw her man getting a lap dance."said Braun.

"I knew I should have faked a relationship just to be on this show. I wish I was on that side of the island instead of here." said Randy.

"Why don't you try to swim your way across? I think you'll make it." said Braun, sarcastically.

"Or dig an underground tunnel." Drew added.

"Ha ha very funny."

9:34 AM

"So I heard Braun stayed with Alexa last night." Renee said to Naomi.

They were both out by the pool, lounging on the chairs.