Final Bonfire pt 1

30th June, 2019

7:12 PM

VC-Sasha-Im getting to see my man tonight *grins*I couldn't be anymore excited honestly. Its been too long. I wanna see him. I wanna kiss him. I wanna talk to him and.....I wanna leave with him.

"Hi Sasha. Good to see you."said Stephanie as Sasha entered the bonfire set and took a seat.

"Its so weird being here without the other girls."

Stephanie smiled, "So, welcome to the final bonfire. How are you feeling right now."

"Anxious. Nervous. Excited. Scared. Im feeling so many things right now."

"How do you think things will go with Roman tonight?"

"Hopefully...no matter what happens...we learn from it and become stronger. Thats all I want."

Stephanie nodded, "Well.....let me bring him out right now."

Sasha's heart began racing.

They sat in silence, listening to the crackling of the fire, waiting for him make his entrance. After a few seconds passed, he was finally seen emerging from the darkness and making his way to Sasha and Stephanie. A huge grin spread across Sasha's face when she saw him. She put her hands to her face to cover it.

"Hello Roman."Stephanie greeted.

"Steph."he said.

"Hey baby."Sasha stood up from her seat and threw her arms around his neck.

He tightly hugged her, "Hey baby girl."

After the hug, they both sat down.

"So guys, tonight you both will be able to get a chance to speak about your experiences here on the island. One of you will speak and the other will silently listen. At the end, you both will have to make the ultimate decision and that is....if you will be leaving the island together or....if you'll be leaving the island alone."

The pair nodded.

"So Sasha, why don't you start first."said Stephanie.

She smiled, "Well Ro, first of I want to say that you have no idea how happy I am to see you in front of me right now. Ive missed you so much. This month without you felt like a year. Um, at the beginning of this experience...it was hard for me to come out of my shell. I thought it would've been easy but......not having you with me made me feel incomplete. Every bonfire clip I saw of you...there was always some girl trying to get your attention. You were always having fun and enjoying yourself-which was great to see but...me on the other hand...I was still trying to come to terms with what we were actually doing here. There were times that I felt like you weren't thinking about me and the reason for that was because I was thinking about you way too much. Being away from you for all these days made me want you even more. It made me love you even more than I already did. It made me realise that nobody can replace you. Ever. You hold a special place in my heart that nobody can ever take."

Sasha nodded to Stephanie when she was done with her speech.

"Roman, you can go ahead and speak."said Stephanie.

"Well...coming into this experience I didn't know what exactly I was in for. I just knew I was going to try to be the best man I can be and do whats needed to be done. Not going to lie....I saw some things at bonfire that bothered me. In a nutshell, I got an impression that you don't trust me and.....it sucks knowing that you don't trust me because I trust you. I have never given you a reason not to trust me. Something that bothered me a lot was hearing you say that I may end up leaving you to go back to Joelle's mother. It makes me think that you're not pleased at the fact that I do share a relationship with Joelle's mom. Even though the relationship that we share is strictly a co-parenting relationship.....I feel like its a problem to you-"