Bonfire pt 1

June 5th

9:34 PM

The guys were seen riding in a black, six-seater SUV

The guys were seen riding in a black, six-seater SUV. They were being taken down to the beach to attend their first bonfire.

VC-Dean-This first bonfire...I don't know what im going to see. I don't know what to expect. Im nervous. Its been almost a week that we've been apart. A lot can happen during that time.

"What do you guys think them girls have been doing?" Jimmy asked the group to cut the awkward, silent car ride.

"Probably partying." said Seth, "I mean, what else is there to do?"

After a few minutes, the guys eventually all reached the beach. They exited the SUV and walked towards the little set up that they were told to go to.

There were six wooden, cylindrical stools placed in two rows. Opposite from those stools was a singular stool. In the middle was of course, the bonfire.

 In the middle was of course, the bonfire

"Hello gentlemen. Take a seat." Stephanie greeted them. They took their seats upon the stools as did she.

VC-Seth-This seems pretty intense. There's like tiki torches everywhere, in the middle there's the bonfire, the atmosphere is quiet. Its a lot more serious than I thought it would be.

"How have you guys been? Its been quite some time since we've seen each other." she said to them. They all responded with various answers.

"Dean, how has things been for you so far on the island?"

He scratched his beard, "Um....its been okay. Im slowly breaking out of my shell you know. Im taking everything one step at a time."

"That's so interesting to me. You say that you're still breaking out of your shell but you are known to be quite the loud, class clown type of character." she said.

"Yea that's what I come off as I guess but, im not that. Im a pretty quiet guy. Plus, this whole experience is so different to what im used to and-for one- I didn't even want to be here in the first place so, im still trying to adjust."