Second Dates pt 2

"So you said you both have been unfaithful before?" Andrade asked.

"Something im not proud of but it has happened yes." Nikki responded.

They were laying on a beach mat, looking out at the waves crashing on shore (and at Becky and Sami still horsing around in the water).

"Do you think it will happen again?"

"This isnt the first time Seth has cheated. He was once engaged to a girl long before and while he was with her, he was with another girl. So, he kind of has a track record."

"Do you trust him though?"

"Um.....well....I want to. But he's the type of guy that  always has me on edge. Like right now, im worried about what he's doing. Im nervous. If he can cheat on his fiance then....what else wont he risk?"

"In other words...you dont trust him."

She sighed, "It sounds harsh to say but yea...I guess I dont."

"And whats your deal with Dolph?"

"Ugh, Dolph thinks I like him because we made out once. Ive made it very clear to him that I dont like him. I only kissed him because it was a part of my plan-long story. But he got one kiss and now he's hooked." she rolled her eyes.

"Well Nikki, all I can say is do whats best for you. This is an opportunity that will never be given again. Its clear that you're unhappy in your relationship. This is your chance to find what makes you happy. If someone has to get hurt in the end then so be it. As long as you're happy."

She smiled, "Thanks Andrade."

She moved her head onto his chest and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I feel really comfortable with you already. Is that weird?" She asked.

"Not at all. Im glad you feel this way." He smiled.

VC-Andrade-Judging from our date today, I can tell that Nikki developed feelings for me. I mean, can you blame her?

---------

"Here it is ladies and gentlemen. Isnt it beautiful?" the hike leader said as they all stared at the secluded waterfall that they had finally arrived too.

 Isnt it beautiful?" the hike leader said as they all stared at the secluded waterfall that they had finally arrived too

"This is gorgeous." said Carmella in awe.

"Does this make anybody else horny? Or it is just me?" Jimmy asked.

Everyone turned to look at him.

The couples all ended up branching off to separate locations. Some sat on the rocks and ate lunch while others went into the water immediately.

"Can you hold this?" Kelly asked Roman while handing him her backpack.

"Sure." he took it.

She unbuttoned her shorts and yanked it down right in front of him, revealing her bikini.