Picking Dates 2

The Guys' Villa

The Guys' Villa

June 5th

8:12 PM

(While the guys were at Bonfire)

"I really need you to get out of my face right now." said AJL.

"Im not in your face! Im just asking you a question. Do you feel good about yourself after what you've done to him?" Dakota asked with a rough tone.

VC-Dakota-So like...as you all may know, TJ, the ex boyfriend of AJ is also my ex boyfriend. Seeing how AJ treated him on The Challenge really rubbed me the wrong way. I know its none of my business but I just need to confront her about it.

AJ was standing around the kitchen island eating her salad as Dakota carried on with Toni at her side.

"Its honestly none of your business. Who are you even?" AJ brushed her off.

"AJ....you have no idea how much you hurt him. All he had was love for you. How could you do that? Do you even think about how he felt?"

AJ took her salad and proceeded to walk away.

VC-AJL-Im just trying to eat.....leave me alone.

As she walked, Dakota and Toni followed.

"Did you even apologize for what you put him through?" Dakota asked.

AJ rolled her eyes and kept on walking.

"You played him so hard AJ. And for what? You still ended up alone."

AJ turned around to face her. She had enough.

"Look. You need to go the hell away from me and stop asking me these stupid questions that has nothing to do with you. That's my business okay. I don't need to answer to you. I know what I did was wrong but my days for feeling sorry is over. Ive moved on. So did he. And so should you."

"You are....absolutely heartless. What you did was heartless. You're going to get whats coming to you AJ. Karma is a bitch. You will pay for what you did."

AJ turned around and kept walking to her room leaving Dakota and Toni behind.

VC-AJL-I honestly did not come here to hear that. Dakota, you're out of place.

----------