Hellos and Goodbyes

"So lets start with Naomi. Which one of these guys will you be taking with you on your final date?" Stephanie asked.

"God."she said as her eyes scanned the guys.

VC-Naomi-I haven't been able to develop a deep connection with any of these guys. I always kept them at a distance. Stephanie said this date is going to be intimate because we're going to be spending a night together...... There aint no guys here I wanna spend a night with!

"Stephanie.....im going to choose.....Apollo."

A huge smile spread across Apollo's face as he began walking towards her.

VC-Apollo-I was not expecting to be chosen at all. Im honoured. I really am.

VC-Naomi-I chose Apollo because he's a great guy. He's really friendly and has a positive energy. I would've liked to choose Cesaro but I know that he's probably Renee's choice so *shrugs*

"Alexa, your turn."said Stephanie.

Alexa's heart dropped, "Well Stephanie......im lucky to have gotten to know so many of the great guys here. Braun, Adam, Buddy. You guys are all amazing. The three of you really made it worth staying here in this house. But....for my final date...im going to have to chose the guy that I've been spending most of my time with and thats...Adam."

A proud smirk formed across Adam's face.

VC-Alexa-My heart is just sinking. Im going to miss these guys for sure.

"Next up is Renee."

"Where's my Swiss Superman?" Renee laughed, "Im choosing Cesaro for my final date. Theres nobody else id rather go with."

He walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Becky? What about you?"

"Oh man."Becky smiled, "Erhm....Im choosing this guy because we get along really well together. I think my energy matches his and thats what I really need for this date, just some good energy. So I will be choosing Sami as my date."

"What?!" Sami said in total shock, "This is great!"

"Don't act like you're surprised." she said.

"I genuinely am!"he said as he gave her a hug, "We're gonna have a great time. I promise."

VC-Becky-I feel bad for Drew because we got along really well too but....for this date I'm going to need Sami's vibrancy. He always lights up a room wherever he goes and he's the perfect one to take my mind off of whats going to happen when Finn and I reunite. I don't want to be thinking about that. I just want to focus on the date.

"Sasha?"Stephanie called.

"So...im caught between two really amazing guys. I wish I could take you both on the date because you guys are so cool-"

"Im flattered." Randy said.

Sasha rolled her eyes, "It definitely aint you. The guys I'm talking about are Ricochet and Mustafa of course. Anyway, for my date....i'll be taking......Ricochet."

Mustafa and Ricochet hugged before Ricochet walked away to stand by Sasha.

VC-Sasha-So maybe I got a little crush on Ricochet *laughs* But its all in good fun. Its innocent. I admire how much of a good person he is. Plus he's adorable. He's great.

"Lastly, Nikki?"Stephanie called.

A wide smile grew across her face, "I'll be choosing John for my final date Stephanie.He's definitely the kind of  man I need and I can't wait to explore our connection even further."