Down To The Wire

The Guys' Villa

27th June, 2019

1:24 AM

VC-AJS-So...the producers convinced me not to leave. They're right. I made it this far, might as well stay for the 3 or 4 days I have left.

AJ and Lacey were seen sitting on the daybed. He was still very irate. He wanted to be left alone but Lacey insisted on talking to him.

VC-Lacey-I don't believe in going to bed angry. I know there isn't much I can do to help him feel better because his situation doesn't concern me but...if I can talk him through it and cool him down a bit that would give me peace of mind.

"Its been two whole years Lacey. I haven't given this girl half the problems she's been giving me. She can't ever say that I cheated on her. Ever. What more am I supposed to do?" AJ vented with a beer in his hand.

She had his hand on his shoulder, "Babe, I think you need to stop giving second chances.You're only hurting yourself. Look at you, you're an amazing man AJ. You don't deserve to go through this. If she can't appreciate what she has then, find someone who will."

"Two years isn't easy to just throw away. I mean...I still love her. Feelings can't just go away just like that."

"But you don't deserve to be going through the hell she's putting you through. You deserve a woman that will build you up, not break you down."

He sighed.

VC-AJ-Where I come from, if theres a problem, we fix it. Especially if it involves somebody we love. And thats what I'm determined to do when Alexa and I reunite. We're going to get to the bottom of this. I don't know if Temptation Island is getting to her or what but whatever it is, we're going to figure this thing out.

--

As Jimmy was making himself a sandwich in the kitchen, he was approached by Mandy.

"Hey daddy."she said, hugging him from behind.

"Damn, thats the first time anybody's called me daddy in that context."

"You should get used to it."

"You want a sandwich?"

"If you were hungry you should've let me know. I have something for you to eat."

Jimmy closed his eyes and took a deep breath while he smiled.

VC-Jimmy-Mandy. Mandy Mandy Mandy Mandy. What the hell are you trying to do girl?

"Anyway, I feel like these past few days you've been really distant with me. Whats going on?" she asked.

"Because you say stuff like that."

She moved and sat on the stool opposite him.

"Am I going to see you after this show ends?" she asked.

"I don't know about that."

"Listen, I don't expect you to break up with your wife but....I don't expect to stop seeing you either if you know what I mean."

"Mandy-"

"Its fine Jimmy. I know you can't say anything with all these cameras around. Im tired of you fake denying that you want me so just save it. I know what you really want to say. I just think that the relationship that we developed is really special. Id hate for it to just be thrown away. We can keep this going you know. No one has to know about it."

He shook his head.

VC-Mandy-Jimmy can keep acting like he's so worried about his wife. He's just putting on a show. I mean look at me, how could you not want me *flips hair* I know he probably wants to be seen as a good guy because theres cameras around but trust me, if there weren't cameras, shit would've gone down a long time ago.