Singles Reveal pt 1

The couples were brought to the backyard of the house where they all sat together in a group. They noticed a little catwalk in front of them that was closed off at the end by some walls. They thought that the singles must be waiting behind those walls. Stephanie stood in front of the group.

"A big part of this experience is the single men and women that you all are going to be associating with. Im sure everyone here would love to meet some single people right?"

Everyone had worried looks on their faces. It was hard to be enthused.

"I'll take that as a yes. We'll have everyone walk out one by one and introduce themselves, got it? Without further ado, can the first single make their way out!"

The lights went off and a spotlight began focusing on the catwalk.

"Alright, here we go." said AJ.

VC-Naomi-I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time about who im going to see. I don't really care about the single women, im more focused on the men haha. They better be fine because im gonna need some eye candy.

The first single strutted down the catwalk. She was, tall, blonde, skinny, had blue eyes. She looked like your typical all American girl model. She wore a bright smile as she walked.

Seth whistled, "That's a bombshell right there."

She finally got to the end and began introducing herself to everyone.

"Hi, im Kelly Blank, people call me Kelly Kelly. Im 27, im a model for Victoria Secret and im from Jacksonville, Florida. A lot of people compare me to a Barbie doll and its very fitting. Maybe one of you can be my Ken." she said with a smile then turned, walked back up the catwalk and stood to the side of it.

"Cringe." said Becky.

"I feel like ive seen that girl somewhere before." said Sasha.

"So do I." Renee agreed.

VC-Nikki-Kelly's cute but....we're a whole lot better *flips hair* I mean come on. Im not worried about her.

The next single made their way down the catwalk. This time, a guy.

"This guy is huge." Finn whispered to Becky.

" Finn whispered to Becky