Everybody Hurts

The Guys' Villa

1:34 AM

Kaitlyn picked herself up off the floor and decided to confront AJ and Seth.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and marched back up to the balcony.

When they came back into view, she saw that they weren't kissing anymore however, they were still in each other's arms.

"What the hell is this?" she fiercely asked.

Shocked, they both turned around to see her.

"Kaitlyn." Seth's eyes glared wide open, "This-this is not what it looks like."

"Oh please! I saw everything Seth!"

He moved away from AJ and began walking up to her, "No let me explain."

"NO! I DONT WANT AN EXPLANATION! I SAW WHAT I SAW!"she yelled through her tears, "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? WHY WERE YOU GIVING ME HOPE JUST TO BREAK ME DOWN? ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID WERE JUST SWEET NOTHINGS RIGHT? YOU WERE JUST TELLING ME WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR WERENT YOU?"

He sighed, "No I....it wasn't like that."

Her eyes focused on AJ. If looks could've killed, AJ would've been long deceased. But Kaitlyn's deathly glare wasn't enough to stop AJ from sporting a smirk across her face.

"Kaitlyn, AJ and I were just-"

"I DONT CARE SETH! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WERE DOING! I should've known better than to trust you I mean-I know what kind of person you are after all. You will never learn. Both of you. You guys are pathetic." she said before she left.

VC-Kaitlyn-*wipes tears* Its not that I'm being possessive or anything because like-I know Seth and I aren't together but the thing is that.....he filled my head with all these promises and said all these nice things just to turn around and screw everything up anyway. If he wanted to be with AJ then why did he lead me on? Don't do that! Now I feel like a fool for trusting him. Why does this always happen to me? I can never seem to trust the right people....I always get stabbed in the back in the end. Im just so done with everyone.

VC-Seth-I fucked up *sigh* This one's on me.

24th June 2019

9:45 AM

Seth found Kaitlyn outside on one of the daybeds, reading a book.

"Can you please hear me out?" he pleaded as he sat on the daybed next to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Why should I? Do you think theres a chance of me forgiving you? Im not even going to believe whatever you have to say."

"I just need to explain myself. Im not trying to make myself seem innocent because I'm not. But you deserve an explanation."

"I just want to be left alone."

"Just please...hear me out."

".....Fine, whatever."

"Last night, I went to the kitchen for some water and AJ was there. We started talking. Then we ended up in the balcony. She was telling me about her problems with relationships and men and all that and one thing led to another and she kissed me. I shouldve pushed her away but I didn't so I know I'm guilty for that. But I regret not doing it. Im sorry Kaitlyn. It was a heat of the moment kind of thing."

She turned her attention back to her book, "Right. Thanks for letting me know."

"You're an amazing girl and you don't deserve this."