Reunion Special pt 1

*Takes place two months after the show ended which is September.

-------

The show opened up with the audience loudly applauding and cheering. The host was seen dressed in tight, black leather pants, a black t-shirt which was covered by a very unusual and blinding jacket, topped off with an expensive looking scarf wrapped around his neck.

"WELCOME EVERYBODEHHH! WELCOME TO.....THE HIGHLIGHT REEL!" He said.

The crowd's cheers grew louder.

"Im your host, Y2J CHRIS JERICHO! Its been a while since you've seen this sexy beast on tv right?"he said, sporting a beaming grin.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, we sure as hell have a show for you tonight because joining me in a few moments, we have some of the cast of the hit reality tv show Temptation Island! What more do you people love than trashy reality shows? Be honest

"Well ladies and gentlemen, we sure as hell have a show for you tonight because joining me in a few moments, we have some of the cast of the hit reality tv show Temptation Island! What more do you people love than trashy reality shows? Be honest. You all live for the drama, the ups and downs, the hook ups, the break ups, the heart breaks, you all love it and my guests tonight loves giving it to you because they just can't seem to stay away from the cameras. Now.....a few months ago, six couples made the decision to come to an island to date other people, why? I have no idea. Its a recipe for disaster in my book. Anyway, while these couples were separated and living in a house full of sexy singles, they were forced to truly reflect on their relationships and their partners and question themselves on whether or not the relationship that they're in right now.....is where they belong. Now you bet your ass if I wasn't dating the most beautiful woman on this planet, Trish Stratus, I would have sure as hell been a single on this show. In the end, I would've went back home with all six girls wrapped around my finger. And thats a fact!"

The audience chuckled and rolled their eyes.

"So why don't we go ahead and bring out our original six couples shall we! This is going to awkward and baby! Im here for it! Lets go ahead and give a warm welcome to Naomi and Jimmy!"

Naomi and Jimmy were seen holding hands as they walked out. They took a seat on one of the love seats that lined the set.

"Becky and Finn!"

The pair walked out together and took a seat. They weren't holding hands or showing affection but they did seem comfortable around each other.

"Romeo and Juliet aka Nikki and Seth!"

The two walked out. Seth rolled his eyes at Chris' 'joke'.

"The inseparable, Roman and Sasha!"

"Who the hell gave Chris a license to have his own show?"Roman said to the camera.

"Ooh, they're my favourite! Give it up for Alexa and AJ everybody!"Chris said with sarcasm.

The tension was so thick between Alexa and AJ as they walked out, you could have cut it with a knife. They sat on the love seat together but as far away from each other as possible.