Bonfire 2:2

11:02 PM

Bonfire

"Hello gentlemen,welcome back to bonfire

"Hello gentlemen,welcome back to bonfire. You all look great tonight." Stephanie greeted the men as they took their seats.

"As do you." Seth replied.

VC-Finn-We're back here again and.....im hoping I don't see anything too bad. I know we've been living it up on this side of the island but....is it selfish of me to not want to see the girls having as much fun as we are?

"So, before we get into the clips, how has everything been going for you guys so far? How's the experience? Fill me in."

The guys all looked at each other to see who was going to be answering first.

"Well," Seth started saying, "There's really never a dull moment with those group of girls we have back at the house. They're making the experience so much fun and so far...im loving it."

"Do you like all the attention you've been getting?"

Seth chuckled, "Of course."

"What about you Dean?"

"........Im just.....taking it one day at a time."

"It seems like you're not really into the whole concept yet. Ive heard you've been acting pretty standoffish."

He took a deep breath, "Yea. I'm not into it but...i'm doing it for Renee."

"If she saw you acting the way you've been...how do you think she'd feel?"

He shrugged, "I don't know."

VC-Roman-Right now...I just cant handle Dean and his attitude. He's being really unlikable. Don't get me wrong, I still love the guy but....with this attitude I just need some space from him until he snaps out of it.

"So, lets get down to it shall we. You know how this goes. I have a piece of raw, unedited footage of your significant other's time on the island, you'll tell me if you want to watch it with everyone or by yourself in which I'll give you a pair of headphones. Got it? First up, we have Roman. Will you be watching it with the guys or by yourself?"

"With everyone."

"Press play when you're ready." she said, giving him the iPad.

The guys gathered around him. He tapped the play button on the screen.

/Sasha was seen sitting at the edge of pool with her feet in the water.

"Im just saying...I think you should give me a shot." TJ said as he was in the pool, right in front of her.

"Of like what? Tequila? Patron? Vodka?" she asked.

"Oh my god, you know what I mean. Forget about Roman, and for the next three weeks I'll be your boyfriend."