Fourth Dates pt 1

17th June, 2019

The Guys' Villa

3:04 PM

"Who are you going to be choosing for your next date?" Nia asked Dean.

The pair was seen sitting by the pool.

"Not sure."

"Wow." Nia raised her eyebrows, "I guess I got my hopes up."

"You've been on two dates already. You don't expect me to take you on all my dates right?"

"Jeez, you've been really acting different lately you know that? One minute you're this caring person then next you're a douchebag."

He rolled his eyes, "Nia, don't get too attached okay."

"Then don't lead me on!"

"What do you want from me Nia? What?"

"I just want you to be genuine with me Dean."

"You want me to be genuine, fine. I don't want to be tied down to anyone here. Don't get too attached, I'm warning you. You're going to upset yourself."

She got up from her seat and proceeded to walk away, "Whatever. Clearly you don't know what the hell you want yet. You don't like getting played Dean, so don't play anyone else."

VC-Dean-Look, I think Nia is a great girl. Am I in love with her? No. She can't expect me to give her all my attention and ignore everybody else. She's getting attached and thats what I don't want.

18th June

Earlier that day Stephanie had stopped by both villas for the usual picking of dates. Unlike the other times they picked dates, this time there was no method. The guys and girls could have chosen anyone they wanted to go on a date with. The decision was all theirs. Also, the date that they were scheduled to go on was a special one. It was their first over night date.

VC-Naomi-So for our date tonight, we're going to a night club

VC-Naomi-So for our date tonight, we're going to a night club. You know once theres a night club involved, something's always gonna go down.

12:24 AM

Club Omnia