Final Bonfire pt 2

"So, are you ready to have this conversation with Naomi?" Stephanie asked Jimmy.

He nodded, "Yea. Im ready to talk to her. Im ready to explain myself. Im just ready to get the hell out of here."

"Will it be an easy conversation to have?" she asked.

"........Probably not but....I know that I did nothing wrong. I don't have to hide anything. Im an open book so whatever she wants to know, I'll tell her."

"So, are you ready to see your wife?"Stephanie smiled.

He grinned, "Hell yea."

Stephanie singled for a producer to let Naomi know to walk in.

The atmosphere was serious. Eerie even. The crackling of the bonfire mixed with Stephanie's solemn tone didn't help to brighten up the mood one bit.

When Jimmy saw Naomi approaching, his smile grew from ear to ear.

"There she is."he said as she walked, "You look as good as the day I met you. Damn! Look at you modelling your fine ass all the way here."

She rolled her eyes even though she was smiling at the sight of him.

"What do you want me to do first? Give you a kiss or slap you?"she asked.

"Slap me? For what?"

"Oh, you know exactly for what."

He stood up and they hugged. Even though he didn't answer her question, she gave him a kiss instead of a slap.

"Alright guys."said Stephanie, "Here at bonfire, you both will get a chance to speak to each other to say whatever it is that needs to be said. Share your experiences, talk about the things you've done and speak from your heart. In the end, you both will have a decision to make on what the status of your relationship will be going forward. So, without further ado, Jimmy why dont you start first."

He rubbed his hands together, "Well baby, its so great to see you after so long. This experience for me has been....interesting. I learned a lot about myself and I've learned a lot about how much you mean to me and how much our marriage means to me. When it comes to your clips......I saw things that bothered me. As your husband, as long as there is another man around you im going to be bothered."

Naomi seemed amused and ready to argue. However, she bit her tongue and kept quiet.

"I saw guys touching you....I saw you twerking for them.....I saw you on top their shoulders."

Naomi was heated.

"I didnt like it. There were times too that I got carried away. But I always made sure that it never got too far. During my time here, I had to put first what was most important to me. And that was you. Being on this show was the ultimate test for me. There were times that the only person I wanted to see was you. There were times that I felt guilty about being on a date with another woman because I knew that I have an amazing wife on the other side of this island. During my final date.....all I could've thought about was you and how much you would have loved the villa that we stayed in. I married you for a reason baby. And that reason is because I knew you were the only woman on this entire planet Earth for me. You make me a better man. Because of you, I never allowed myself to go astray in that villa with all those girls. You are my guidance. You keep me sane. I don't want to date another woman in my lifetime except for you. And I will take that statement to my grave."

Naomi raised her eyebrows and nodded.

"Naomi, the floor is yours."said Stephanie.

"Its funny you didn't mention anything about Mandy."