Video Messages

The Guys' Villa

22nd June, 2019

8:54 AM

VC-Finn-Yesterday we were given the chance to record our videos and today, we get to see the videos our girlfriends sent to us. Im excited.

The guys were seen patiently and silently waiting in the living room for a producer to give them some instructions. All they were told to do was sit and wait until one of their names were called.

VC-AJ-I can tell everyone is tense. We don't know what to expect in those videos. We don't know what the girls might say. With each day that pasts, their minds can change. Their opinions can change. Lots of things can change.

"Roman, you're first." a producer said to him.

He stood up and followed the producer out to the outdoor hangout where he saw a little wooden chest on the table.

The producer then left, giving him his privacy.

Roman & Sasha

Roman opened the chest and saw an iPad. He held the iPad in his hands and sat down. The screen came on and he tapped the play button. The video began.

//"Hey baby." Sasha grinned, "I hope you're having fun on your side of the island. Well, I know you're having fun judging by some of the bonfire clips I saw. Not too happy about them but I'm not going to dwell on it. Im tired of crying and stressing. Im actually having a pretty good time myself. The guys over here are great. I just want you to know that theres not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. You know that you're everything to me and-im just counting down the days until I see you again. I love you with all my heart....and I miss you more than anything. See you soon."

She ended the video by blowing a kiss to him.//

He smiled.

"That wasn't bad at all."

VC-Roman-Its refreshing to see her. I love being here but I can't wait until its time to leave and I can go back to focusing on one girl.

Sasha